Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Home Smithed G35

billdncn

3-10-07001.jpg

Just recieved EW's Tru-Grips (luv'em)

3.25# trigger pull

Wolf reduced striker spring

Homemade ext. steel guide rod (for ISMI springs)

13# ISMI recoil spring (40 minor)

Dawson adj. rear

" " " " " .090" f/o front

Most importantly.....shoots sub 1.5" @ 25 :wub:

Sorry.....I'm just bored

Edited by billdncn

Bill,

Having shot with you today as well being one of squad's RO's today you shot very well. I havent seen scores, but I think you shot very well.

Regards,

Ed

Thanks Ed.

With a FTN, a couple of misses, and forgetting to reload on 2-3 stages :unsure::blink::wacko: did me in.

I tell you what, Racey's coming on strong. Way to go lady! Your score dosen't reflect how well you shot. Atleast from what I saw.

What a fun match though! JT & Co. did good on this one.

As always, enjoyed squading with y'all headbang.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just in off the news wire................

1st CDP, and Match Winner Ed Deegan! Way to go big guy!

Darn FTN bumped me from 1st ESP (5th overall) to..... gulp..... 16th

Edited by billdncn

Bill,

Thanks, had a lucky day, my kind of match. Running/blasting. The lovely Racey did not have as good a day, with her jam, procedural and a FTN. After you left a gremlin stuck a 40 in her mag which for some reason didn't chamber in her 34. Imagine that...

But all is well, everyone went home with the same number of zippers and openings they showed up with.

Today was NOT the day for glocks, everyone had jam's to clear, must be the water. But the stages were the best I have seen at the Creek.

Regards,

Ed

Bill,

Thanks, had a lucky day, my kind of match. Running/blasting. The lovely Racey did not have as good a day, with her jam, procedural and a FTN. After you left a gremlin stuck a 40 in her mag which for some reason didn't chamber in her 34. Imagine that...

But all is well, everyone went home with the same number of zippers and openings they showed up with.

Today was NOT the day for glocks, everyone had jam's to clear, must be the water. But the stages were the best I have seen at the Creek.

Regards,

Ed

Damn 40's :rolleyes:

She is making wild accusations right now, ranting and raving.... Something about 40 shooters and sabotage.... Did you go into her range bag? She swears its your ammo. :lol:

That was her bag :o ????? I....ummm.....swear I did'nt know :rolleyes:

It couldnt have been Bill that stuck that .40 in there. According to Jim the Duncan Whisper Ammo Co. .40s are .22s so it should have fit. Atleast you all could count to 6 I got lost when I ran out of fingers and fired an extra shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not too bad. I had the Tru-grips on before I got the magwell. I just had to manipulate the bottom a bit. I think you may need to trim the bottom of the Tru-grips if your installing with an excising magwell.