Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Showing A Jerk How Stupid They Are.

chuckbradley

I am waiting on a box of CR Speed holsters and found out it is in country so I called to see where it was and when to expect delivery. The guy on the phone said sir, when was it mailed?, I told him last Monday. he said sir it takes 3-5 days and Monday was just the 29th. I said no it was the 26th. He said he didnt want to argue but that Monday was the 29th. I said so your saying last Monday was the 29th of February ? He said , in a snippy tone, YES. I said hey Bud there isnt 29 days in February this year. Touche'

Doesnt help matters that customs has my holsters. Hopefully they have been released and show up tomorrow/today.

Old buddy, I have started back to the gym so as to win some matches this year & I hope you do the same as we discussed. Will be good to see you again. In case people did'nt know chuck is one BAD ASS guy with a limited gun.

just as him how many months have 28 days.

That one has been catching most of my students all week long. It's actually a standardized test question for fifth grade.

Hmmm....every month that I'm aware of has 28 days. Of course, most have more than 28 days :D