Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Mag Pouches And The Cz Ts

ogiebb

i want to use these pouches for my CZ tactical sport mags but they wont fit the TS mags..they do have the spacers that come with them but they only provide for the ones small body CZ mags..just wondering which spacers you guys are using...thanks

I had the same problem. I found & installed some washers that fit under the STI spacer and the mags fit perfect now.

Jason,

i was thinking about the same thing ..doesnt it leave a big Gap though?

Actually no, there's not much of a gap. I put the washer behind the S_I shim and it's a wide washer also so the shim is well supported and doesn't pull on the threads of the screw.

Little off topic, but to hold my CZ-TS magazines, I just use Safariland 771s intended for the STI mags, and just clamp them way down to fit the smaller CZ mags. Works OK.

Edited by Carlos

Little off topic, but to hold my CZ-TS magazines, I just use Safariland 771s intended for the STI mags, and just clamp them way down to fit the smaller CZ mags. Works OK.

Carlos,

thats what i use right now(safariland 771) but without the TF basepads i can only grab almost only 1/3 of the mags...but the good news is i never had dropped them while running :P

I've been shooting my G35 in Limited, but am trying to get my CZ IPSC Standard ready for Limited. My CR Speed mag pouches are set up for Glock, and I found the CZ IPSC STD/TS mags actually fit with the Glock spacers by just tightening them up a little more. So you might want to try that.