Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Springs For Grams Pads

Airic

I’ve never used Grams pads on glock mags only paras but I would guess that the answer

is the same either way, use Grams springs with Grams base pads. Beven has wolf make him custom springs to his specs, they are what the mag master has designed to work with his products. But like I said I’ve only used grams pads with para mags (my glock is for production) so I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Give Benny Hill A call at 361-241-1091 he should be there at 9 am on Tuesday

Looking to replace the springs in my glock mags. Wondering what everyone thought the best springs are to use in a G22 15 round mag with a grams engineering pad?

+1 million!!!

Beven is THE man when it comes to mags. Period. When you run GE, keep it GE. Follower, spring and pads. He takes care of any/every issue that you could have with regards to your mags and is more than willing to talk with you through any issues too.

Great all around guy too. He took care of me and a lot of other young shooters back in the 90's with good info and genuine TLC. He's got my loyalty for life!

Rich

+1 million!!!

Beven is THE man when it comes to mags. Period. When you run GE, keep it GE. Follower, spring and pads. He takes care of any/every issue that you could have with regards to your mags and is more than willing to talk with you through any issues too.

Great all around guy too. He took care of me and a lot of other young shooters back in the 90's with good info and genuine TLC. He's got my loyalty for life!

Rich

Rich, I glad your experience was so positive....