Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Have An Extra Eject. Cart. Chute Bracket

I purchased a used 550b but the Ejected Cartridge Chute Bracket (#13803) didn't come with it. Anyone have an extra bracket that they want to get rid of? Maybe you got the strong mount so you no longer have a need for it? I do happen to have the the same bracket that gets used for the strong mount application but it is of no use to me as I don't need the strong mount, the press is mounted high enough for me.

Thanks for reading.

I purchased a used 550b but the Ejected Cartridge Chute Bracket (#13803) didn't come with it. Anyone have an extra bracket that they want to get rid of? Maybe you got the strong mount so you no longer have a need for it? I do happen to have the the same bracket that gets used for the strong mount application but it is of no use to me as I don't need the strong mount, the press is mounted high enough for me.

Thanks for reading.

Call Dillon Ill bet they will send you one FREE

Good Luck Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Heya,

Brand new member been lurking around awile. Great board. ANyway kinda a wierd place for a first post but Glk21C I got an extra chute if you want it, went to the strong mount. Just taking up room in my drawer. Let me know I will get it to you.

Later JinAZ B)

since you found bracket i feel i can tell you if you cut off part of bracket you can mound a akro bin to use as a bullet bin. you can also stack several bins on top of each other to but an akro bin full of bullets next to the shell plate as a cheap bullet tray

I've got the cheapest bullet tray of them all. A small tupperware like container on the left side of the press that is at the perfect height since I don't use the strongmount setup.

thanks to all who have and have tried to help me out, it's been great