Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals Wait List....

hopalong

Ok guys and gals, As in the past, since wheelgunners are a small percentage of the member base and USPSA says only 350 entries the sooner(and the more) the better to get on the wait list if you did not get a pre earned slot.

Info on the USPSA Nationals link........or here: http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/

I think it will fill in a hurry so better hurry. ;)

Hope to see many wheelgunners in Tulsa.

Hopalong

Outerlimits...............hmmmm, wonder where that name came from? (Bianchi Cup?)

Good question anyway. One that got me to thinking. (yes it IS Dangerous) My bet is the deadline will be for the Open,Production Nationals in Montana. and the Waitlist for the Revolver and other divisions Nationals ;) will be later.

Just a guess though, better to keep informed about it.

Hopalong

Oh, and I see my "Cuz" is over here running up his post count! :P Chris, you never will catch up to Flex!

• 2 weeks later...
... My bet is the deadline will be for the Open,Production Limited-10 Nationals in Montana. and the Waitlist for the Revolver and other divisions Nationals ;) will be later.

Can anyone from USPSA HQ clarify which match this waitlist is for?

If, as hopalong says (the March 28 date is just for Open/L10), do we have a waitlist opening date for Limited/Production/Revolver nationals?

Unless Sedro requests otherwise, I'll be opening up the waitlist for all nationals at 00:00UTC-05 2006/29, otherwise known as Midnight, March 28 Eastern Standard Time. There will be a nominal fee (I expect $20), fully credited towards your slot if you go; refunded if you are not offered a slot; and retained by USPSA if you are offered a slot and declined. HQ tried a "deposit free" waitlist one year, and had to cointact hundereds of people who weren't interested.

Sedro will be processing the wait-list on-line and by phone. You can do yourself and Kim a favor by looking up your classification record once you are on the waitlist - you'll see the status of your slot there and even be able to accept or reject an offered slot using your member PIN. Since phone calls take time, this could get your slot a day or three faster than waiting for Kim's phone call.

Comments regarding the opening time are welcome for the 2008 nationals, but midnight is cast is stone for 2007 since we have already announced it.