Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Horner wasn't High Jr Limited, Bronson Collins was. It doesn't affect Daniel's payout; he was awarded for 1st Master Limited. We just need to get Bronson his award now.

Edited by wgnoyes

Thanx Bill. Good for Bronson! You should've seen my son Francisco's face when I told him that to win High junior Ltd. he would have to beat one of the Army team guys.

Message to Bronson from Junior and Francisco: "Please turn 18 soon."

;)

Thanx Bill. Good for Bronson! You should've seen my son Francisco's face when I told him that to win High junior Ltd. he would have to beat one of the Army team guys.

Message to Bronson from Junior and Francisco: "Please turn 18 soon."

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I did notice something that I wanted to share with everyone (As if most of you don't already know). Among all the shooters, great RO's, and great staff, their was one person that stood out to me. A real Champion among Champions. The Only World Class Shooter that I see time after time working the matches, setting up the matches, tearing down stages, taking the time to help other shooters, buying all of the RO's lunch at one match, with his lovely wife by his side. Dave Sevigny, you da man. Dave, it's a real honor to be in a sport with Champions like you.

While I don't think Dave wants the publicity, I can't stay silent on this point. Dave, Dana, and Jessie worked Stage 9 both Saturday and Sunday. This was THEIR time, but they chose to spend it with us! :)

They don't make 'em any better than this!!! Thanks for your help, and for all you do for the shooting sports! ;)