Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Again After 2 Year Rest

i have not been shooting IPSC for almost 2 years now.. but last weekend i got to shoot down in South Florida and the IPSC bug got me , iwant to go shooting full time again

my only problem is i live in New York City but my Gun is in New Jersey do i have to secure a permit or something to shoot my pistol in IPSC matches in Jersey..i just dont want to be all "ballzy" and just go to the matches without a permit or a license for my pistol God Forbid i get caught with this..please help...also if you know any IPSC matches in the area please PM me.....thanks for all the info

if the gun is registered to you, I wouldnt worry about it.

just make sure that when putting it in your car, it is separate from ammo

and that the pistol is locked in a guncase located in the trunk.

look up uspsa.com and locate a club nearby? good luck I hear

JJ racaza is from N.J.!! and shoots at all the IPSC matches. H is a hell of a Grand Master.

ogie,

drive down to Central Jersey this Sunday if you're free, and we can get you squared away on the local match scene and provide some info on the legal situation.....

I have to laugh when I read about someone driving down to the central part of the state...of course they are not as big as the state I live in...that would be about an 8 hour drive...LOL...New Jersey is a bit smaller, but parts of it are simply beautiful... ;)

ogie,

drive down to Central Jersey this Sunday if you're free, and we can get you squared away on the local match scene and provide some info on the legal situation.....

I have to laugh when I read about someone driving down to the central part of the state...of course they are not as big as the state I live in...that would be about an 8 hour drive...LOL...New Jersey is a bit smaller, but parts of it are simply beautiful... ;)

Tl: you mean like Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club as seen HERE?

If you click to satellite view, and scroll to the left of the marker, you can see out facility from the air. Trap/Skeet fields on top, Pits on the bottom, and the outdoor ranges --- 50 yard pistol, 200 yard multi-purpose, and 350 yard rifle ---- trailing off to the left and down....

Welcome back Ogiebb.

thanks ....i was getting sick of moving from state to state and just working too much

ogie,

thanks i would love to shoot more matches before snow hits us..can you please give me some directions in going to the range ?.....thanks

thanks i would love to shoot more matches before snow hits us..can you please give me some directions in going to the range ?.....thanks

Click HERE, then click on the directions link on the left. Still got questions? Send me an e-mail. We shoot every second Sunday, starting at 10 a.m., set-up starts by 8, registration about 9:30. If you're willing to shoot production with a Glock, I can provide all gear and ammo, except a belt --- just send me an e-mail, so I can toss the extra in the truck. Or, you're welcome to just come hang out.....

Click HERE, then click on the directions link on the left. Still got questions? Send me an e-mail. We shoot every second Sunday, starting at 10 a.m., set-up starts by 8, registration about 9:30. If you're willing to shoot production with a Glock, I can provide all gear and ammo, except a belt --- just send me an e-mail, so I can toss the extra in the truck. Or, you're welcome to just come hang out.....

THANKS !!!! ill be there tom morning ill be borrowing a blaster from one of my friends he will be there to meet me at the range ...thanks again and i hope i meet you and the other guys : )

awesome match...everything was great... nice range too very friendly squadmates even gave me some extra ammo just to finish the match..this is what IPSC is all about good guys just having fun... : )

ps

i have officially changed my name to MIKE...because thats all i heard when i got my scores