Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scope Mounts

Rescator

After testing few scope mounts I still looking for a strong and reliable mount for Aimpoint Comp. XD scope.

What I am looking for in particular is a mount where the scope sits low and yet the mount should be light and lasting. Any suggestion which may do it?

Try Springfield's Aimpoint mount, its a double sided mount that is pretty strong, and I believe it uses a Weigand pattern of holes..I've got one around here somewhere that I used with an old PDP2 back when Tasco (Canada) was doing some sponser stuff for me and it worked fine with that tube.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm sure you can find some of them, ask around or post a want ad in the classifieds for it.  I'm sure someone here have one just collecting dust in their "Has Been" IPSC box.  Using that kind of mount isn't really necessary I think, unless you really want a heavy gun.  Mount + rings will be around 5 to 6 oz., then add the tube scope and you may have a 12 oz. sight vs. a 3.5 oz. C-more.  Your the driver of your blaster so you decide the worth of it. josh