Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M2 Accessories - What Fits ?

mike.45

Newbie M2 question !!!

Does M1 bits: mag tubes, mag collar, ext bolt handles, ext safety and speedbars etc fit the M2 or are the dimensions different ?

Cheers !

Sorry mods - can you move this to the technical thread - sorry !!

Edited by mike.45

Newbie M2 question !!!

Does M1 bits: mag tubes, mag collar, ext bolt handles, ext safety and speedbars etc fit the M2 or are the dimensions different ?

Cheers !

Sorry mods - can you move this to the technical thread - sorry !!

Mike

Benny says yes cos I read it on another thread somewhere, learn to search ! :P

Been looking at one myself, I hear Steve B has a new one, guess thats why your asking !

N

Edited by Neil Smith

Mike,

from experience we have found that the GG&G and DMW Charging Handles fit the M2. The Tac Star extended magazine tube also fits the M2.

We also figured out this week that the GG&G and DMW charging handles also fit the M4 if anyone has invested in that shotgun.

Thanks for the replies guys, I suspected as much but wanted to be sure things interchanged before committing !

Mikey,

Appreciate the offer mate ! I am actually borrowing Curley's urban cammo M1 and will stick my evil pistol grip stock onto it :ph34r: - I am really looking forward to have a go with an M2 though - I get to shoot a stock brand new one on monday, and hopefully I can have a go with someones customised one at Benning.