Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Federal 150 Primers

Keith

Guys,

Mike said to try Powder Valley. We have been having a difficult time keeping the primers we need in stock at the store as well, but he has had some luck ordering from them. Also, he said that he has used Federal 155 primers when not able to find the 150s.

Well I'm not too worried about the "shortage".

Squishy brought my order of 10K Federal 150's to the shoot today. $18 @K. Heck he had another 2K in his trunk I could have had. But I thought I should show some restraint.

For those of you who can't find them locally, maybe you should contact him on here and order them.

Hah!!!

Just what I was expecting!!! So all last year when I found some I bought them. Now have 60k and another 10k already loaded ready to go. :)

Like Steph said, if 150s can't be had/found and 155s are avialable. Use them, although they are usually 2/3 bucks a 5k higher.

I was talking to a gentleman that had worked for CCi making primers.... He told me the difference between match and std primers is only consitancy in testing.(match burned the same rate and heat on average vs. std primers).

Good shooting,

Hopalong

You may try Midsouth shooters supply

1-800-272-3000

www.midsouthshooters.com

Leroy

Hah!!!

Just what I was expecting!!! So all last year when I found some I bought them. Now have 60k and another 10k already loaded ready to go. :)

Like Steph said, if 150s can't be had/found and 155s are avialable. Use them, although they are usually 2/3 bucks a 5k higher.

I was talking to a gentleman that had worked for CCi making primers.... He told me the difference between match and std primers is only consitancy in testing.(match burned the same rate and heat on average vs. std primers).

Good shooting,

Hopalong