Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

heres a link to Youtube for the Limited Prize table video. have all the tables, but this was about typical of all the others. video starts at the low end and works way to high end stuff. the orange things are earplugs.

Edited by nmipsc

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no question in my mind, this match was tough. But then again, isn't that what we're standing in line for?

I was one of the 30+ shooters that zeroed Stage 3. I was kinda bummed at first regarding the miss penalties. The more I thought about it though, the more I agreed with the scoring. If the miss penalties weren't in play, the accuracy side of DVC might have gone out the window for the sake of time. I read 9.9 several times and I'm thinking the idea of a moving "Shooting Area" with fixed targets probably wasn't on the table for discussion. I hope the prop gets used again at SMM3G. I guarantee I won't forget about the brake next time (assuming I win the lottery and get the chance).

Overall, I wasn't all that jazzed with my performance. The good thing is I came home motivated to practice more so I can do better next time. My thanks go out to Bob, Paul, Barb and the crew for all the hard work. I hope to se you again soon.

Regards,

I have to say that this was the best matches I've been to all year, even though my performance wasn't as good as I would have liked. But I did shoot Stage 3 really well (7th in L-10). I can not wait for next year's match and another trip to AZ.

You guys in Mesa are really lucky to have a range like that.

Range is a Little Spread Out for Me. Nice they let you drive to the far out bays (stg5, stg6, stg7) being they where about 400yds back from the front. But driving stirred up alot of desert dust. weather was nice.

Edited by nmipsc

Yes I have. Barry is a climb. Humid as h_ll also. If I had to Chose it probaly be AZ but I don't care for either.THe range in Virgina the nationals were held at a few years ago was layed out very nice.

Edited by nmipsc

• 2 weeks later...

Updated website with videos of Chris Tilley, myself, Don Golembieski and my bud Frank Sparby from Norway. Also have a 4 page article from our two weeks trip to California following the Desert Classic. Plus a crazy 36 hours of skiing our three person team just finished up in Keystone..

http://henningshootsguns.com

Henning