Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Congress In The Hands Of Liberals

38superman

As I watched election returns last night the talking heads were pontificating on the "analysis" of the vote.

For me it's pretty simple to figure out what just happened.

All you have to do is ask yourself: "are our enemies pleased with the results or disheartened?"

As I watched Nancy Pelosi talk about "change" all I could think was "change into what?"

I kept having flashbacks to Jimmy Carter in his cartigan sweater begging us to turn down our thermostats.

I remember well the days of runaway inflation, record unemployment, energy shortages, and our military in disrepair.

The economy and the country was in the toilet.

The Iranian hostage crisis lasted for more that a year amid paralysis in Washington as we tried to negotiate our people out.

Ah, those were the good old days.

By the way, its a good thing we haven't done away with Limited 10 just yet.

I only hope it doesn't become Lim 3.

Oh well, it's not all bad,

Nancy Pelosi will probably look good in a burkha.

Tony

Edited by tlshores

i was listening to the radio the other day on the way to work and heard so me bleeding heart liberal talking about how when he was over in Iraq as a reporter he interviewed major terroist leaders anf they said they urge all americans to vote democrat becaus eit is the only way to show that your country is tired of fighting and needs to pull out. WHAT?!?! GIVE UP!?! NO F&^$ING WAY!! Our country has never lost a war and we are not about to start now. People that don't understand piss me off!!

Hard to expect anything different.

Reading a history book would have clearly shown exactly how this "war" in Iraq would turn out, and the numbers needed just to keep some appearance of "peace" (the Brits needed 700,000 troops). Instead we have our military dying to confirm our leaders are idiots. They've screwed it up so bad we no longer even have Iraq as a buffer against Iran, which was the only real reason we had a national interest in Iraq.

Saddam showed exactly what is needed to keep Iraq under control.

I haven't turned on Republicans at the polls, but I can see why anyone would.