Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade-tech

Micah

Saturday while dryfiring, the receiver to my Blade-Tech DOH cracked. I was completely shocked by this! Luckally a friend of mine (CHRIS KEEN) lended me his for the match on Sunday.

I've had it for two years or so, so I was prepared to just purchase a new one. Calling Blade-Techs 877 number, the young lady that I spoke to apologized for the inconvenience, and stated that she would immediately ship me a new receiver :D

I just thought that I'd tell you guys and gals about my experience with Blade-Tech. They will certainly have my business for the years to come.

It's amazing, but for me it's amazingly bad.

I ordered a holster that was "in stock" - I asked and they said it was in stock. They also told me that since it was in stock that it would arrive withing 5 business days.

It was ordered on the 5th of October, it arrived on the 6th of November.

Nice folks, good holsters, crappy service.

Must be their sales department. I ordered and received a belt holster from a dealer. I also ordered a DOH setup to switch the holster to a DOH. The screws supplied were too short so I called BT to ask them for 2 longer screws. In two days, I received a bag full of screws of different lengths. I have to give a thumbs up to their service dept.

The replacement part came in the mail yesterday. I like the Tek-Lock mount much better, as it secures the holster to my belt with an extreme amount of grip!

DSCN0656.jpg

I splashed on a little paint...

DSCN0660.jpg

And now my rig is whole once again!

As a side note, be careful when you borrow someone elses holster. Keen lent me his 2 weeks ago, and while rehersing the stages before the match began, my G34 leaped out of my (his) holster :blink:

It's amazing, but for me it's amazingly bad.

I ordered a holster that was "in stock" - I asked and they said it was in stock. They also told me that since it was in stock that it would arrive withing 5 business days.

It was ordered on the 5th of October, it arrived on the 6th of November.

So far I have ordered a holster for my x-5 3 tmes and yet to get one. Been 6+ wks now. They don't impress me with their service. If they weren't the only ones making the type of holster I want I would go elswhere.