Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leaping Lisa

ysued

I know she can gun me into submission at any time, but I see lots to negate even the idea of doing something like that...face plant, drop pistol, trip on part of chair....just as easy and lots safer to simply step around it..??? be interesting to know her thinking on that action.... :)

Pistol was on a table in front of her - if she faceplanted, there might be bruised skin and ego, but that's about it. I think most of us went over the chair in one fashion or another - but that jump is pretty spectacular :D

Well Being the Ro in the Picture She did it cause she was messing around on the Walk thru and a few of her Fellow Squad Mate said they give a 5 spot if she did it for real The was the only one to get that high. it was great. only about 4-6 stepped around the chair out of 350+ :D

Edited by scorch

I think I might have been tempted to stand up and toss the chair off to the side in one motion rather than hop over it.

I wonder how the RO would have reacted to launching his prop into the next bay?? :o:o

Would that have been legal?

Tony

Tony, see that big sheet of plywood under the chair?? The legs were zip-tied to the plywood. IIRC, the plywood might've been staked down, too, so.... pretty tough to eject the prop...

If that weren't the case, the easy way to clear it might've been to just run over the chair... ;)

You woldn't have been able to do that!!

The Chair was Tied to the Board on the ground!!

Y

I think I might have been tempted to stand up and toss the chair off to the side in one motion rather than hop over it.

I wonder how the RO would have reacted to launching his prop into the next bay?? :o:o

Would that have been legal?

Tony