Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian, thanks for thinking of me,

on maui, everythings fine, other than a power black out that lasted most of the day. we had a match scheduled, and after I figured out, that nothing broke, quakes over, no tusnami, and I got no power to watch tv, I might as well go shoot. got to the range found 10 guys who was thinking the same, and had a great match. the power even came on in time for us to get lunch in kahului.

the big island got the worst of it, news reports show a lot of damaged building, thankfully no deaths or serious injuries.

badkarma and the guys on oahu may still be in the dark, their slowly getting the power grid on line there.

Ray,

Oahu is still here... couldn't get on the internet because the power was out. We got power back on just before it went full dark. Some of my students didn't get power until 4am in the morning.

Hey, don't forget to remind people that the NROI class is scheduled for this weekend.

Keith

Keith,

the guys are coming, not even an earthquake will stop them.

heard some of them mention something about femme nu, although I don't have clue what that means ;)

how this for electric co. logic, we had power at ukumehame, which as you know is in the middle of no where by 9:30, the power didn't come back on until after 4:00 in kahului.

Thanks to the quake, I finally got home on Tuesday :angry:

Was in the air from ORD (Chicago) for 2.5 hours when the pilot announces the earth quake in Hawaii and all the airports are closed due to no power. They turned the plane around and cancelled the flight. "Due to an act of God, the flight is now cancelled and you will need to call the reservations line and re-book your flight."

After we landed, found out this airline was the only one to cancel all their Hawaii bound flights :angry:

Had to spend two nights in a motel with only CNN.

Was happy to find out all was good at home :)

Oh yeah, the Open Nationals was great. Now I know what I need to practice on. ;)

Aloha,

barry B)

I want a shirt...

Edited by HI5-O