Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta

DougCarden

A big Thanks to Precision Delta for their generosity at the USPSA LIM/L10/REVO Nats. I picked up a $100 off bullet certificate :wub: I just ordered 230fmj .45s for .05 each shipped! I shot their bullets this year and at the Nationals. Good stuff!

Thanks PD!

DougC

A big Thanks to Precision Delta for their generosity at the USPSA LIM/L10/REVO Nats. I picked up a $100 off bullet certificate :wub: I just ordered 230fmj .45s for .05 each shipped! I shot their bullets this year and at the Nationals. Good stuff!

Thanks PD!

DougC

And they were a good sponsor to the Tennessee State match as well.....

Just a little carrot to dangle infront of you guys.......................

Joe (Precision Delta) is currently working on a HOLLOW POINT bullet in 9mm/38 super as you are talking about it.

WHEN it will be available is something I can't answer, He told me they wanted to get them by the end of the year.......but when I was talking with him that is not going to happen. So look for them some time next year.

After that I think the .40 cal. hollow point is next in line(I hope).

I use his bullets exclusively in Major matches and recomend them.(He doesn't know I'm saying this) as they have always shot accurately(better than I can shoot them) and I have yet to find a flaw.

Sam Keen

I can't wait for a .40 HP!

I use either Rainier 180 HPs or Precision Delta 180s for my .40 loads. My wife's G35 Limited gun has never shot anything but Precision Delta bullets and the accuracy of that gun is terrific.