Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Upgrading My Gear, Bladetech, Crspeed Question

atek3

Hi, I've been using a cendex kydex and wilderness tactical in production for about 3 years. The combo is "okay" but I'd like to move to a holster with some offset so I can draw more easily. Also my wilderness belt is almost shot. My plan is to get a CRspeed hi-torque belt, and a new holster. I have two questions, 1) where is a reasonable place to buy a cr-speed belt. 2) is the Bladetech DOH legal in production? There seems to be a mixture of responses to this question.

thanks,

atek3

www.shootersconnection.com is a good place with fast service. www.maxmichel.com is good too not sure if the shop is back up yet though.

Get the next size up from your belt. they wrap around just fine expecially for production.

Go to wal-mart and buy some glued on velcro about the size of the belt. put it on plastic of the holsters and mag pouches (corresponding side of course) so that you don't have 10" of belt without velcro on your side it flops around a lot if you don't do that. Velcro is under $5 usually

www.shootersconnection.com is a good place with fast service. www.maxmichel.com is good too not sure if the shop is back up yet though.

Get the next size up from your belt. they wrap around just fine expecially for production.

Go to wal-mart and buy some glued on velcro about the size of the belt. put it on plastic of the holsters and mag pouches (corresponding side of course) so that you don't have 10" of belt without velcro on your side it flops around a lot if you don't do that. Velcro is under $5 usually

could you show me a picture of that setup, I'm not sure I understand the description.

When I ordered my first DOH for my production gun I think I waited about 6 weeks for it to arrive. I lucked out on my second one, I wanted one for my Limited gun and Angus ( http://www.ghostholster.com/catalog/ ) had some DOH's in stock so I had it in just a couple of days. Although I think he only has them for 1911/2011, CZ, & GLock 34/35.

I just ordered the cr speed and the bladetech... blade-tech has a 5 week back order on kydex holsters... DSA has a several week back order on scope mounts. Why are gun accessories suddenly so popular?

atek3

I think Brownells is carrying the Blade Tech products. Check with them if they have it for your gun.

Gun accessories are only popular with people like you. ;)

or me