Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Hate. Or Am I Hate?

GunBomB

I hate having to say and feel certain ways just to keep the peace. f*#k that! My heart is the size of a M&M minus the thin candy shell. I hate it when people cannot accept the words that are heard, only because they have been hard-wired to get offended. Dirt is the spice of life. I've been told that I'm an a_-hole and that I'm going nowhere because Ive changed so much. If you met me on my path, you would have no idea how long I've walked. I hate stairmasters, and gyms. Your getting a workout, great, but you look like a f*#king hamster. I like to use my fat ass as weight. I get up and then do stuff, and I'm pretty tired. I've been having a discussion with my friend the last few days. Is life a bitch or a beautiful woman? I'm thinking she's more the whore type, that will f*#k you for a shiny new nickle. Either way, someone is gettin' some. This is the best place in the world for an 9am rant, fresh outta bed with thoughts bouncing thru my skull, it's better than myspace. Speaking of myspace, I hate that shit too, because people are so very cool. I hate not being cool enough to hang out on the internet. I do love the root of all evil. You can never be too serious in the bank. I hate idiots that laugh on the way there. There is too much evil around you for it to be funny.

GunBomb, I understand.

Joe

Disgruntled Employee of the Month/Year

Joe,

I know you were DE of the month and quarter... had no idea you made DE of the year! Congratulations! Master Chief must have put the winning vote in.

As for me, I am still quite gruntled. Keep hope, someday you can be a PFC (proud friendly civilian) and get paid for all that overtime. When you join my team, you will need to remain gruntled... no disgruntled employees allowed on my team. Life is good!

Semper Fi from your favorite former jarhead. Stay positive!

big_kahuna