Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Kurtm And Team Usa

I will save the best for last. Got some great stuff to follow B)

adios

jc

Hey Jeff im looking forward to some of the "drive by" shots :P

Also thanks for letting us play with your new beretta, hope to see all you guys again sometime soon.

N

N,

Here are some regular photos of you blokes, drive bys to follow

post-169-1158596964.jpg

post-169-1158597000.jpg

post-169-1158597026.jpg

post-169-1158597074.jpg

post-169-1158597099.jpg

Mr. benli 2.....

First foto, looks like brit shooter has found his ideal cheap date....no backtalk, doesn't drink alot, or eat alot, stays where you put her, has a smile on her face, smooth white skin, doesn't make legs go to sleep when sitting on your lap.

REMEMBER......

As Always

Yuer Ronge

DB

"no back talk, doesn't drink alot, or eat alot, stays where you put her, has a smile on her face, smooth white skin, doesn't make legs go to sleep when sitting on your lap"

You clearly have never met a British Girl !!

One day I will send you a photo but here is one of Trapr and me with one of our British favourite ladies to keep your critique at bay !!!

post-2653-1158613012.jpg

post-2653-1158613147.jpg

touche....Mr. 45

however I couldn't help but notice that both of you were fondling a married woman???? :o

where, pray tell was her husband during this display of affection??? :o

I also couldn't help notice that your shirt seemed to match your hat in colour, you seem to be flaunting your "adult film status" again!!!

Mr. Trapr seems like he needs to purchase a vowel from Vanna White!!! :lol:

REMEMBER....

As Always

Yuer Ronge

Ohhhhh, very original mr. ronge. it only took you a week to figure out the spelling is different. :huh:

my 5 yo. nephew figured it out in 15 minutes. i guess the extra years you spent in grade school weren't much good for you. :lol:

from your other topic, hopefully your NASA techs, aren't the same ones that forgot to convert the miles/kilometers thing, cuz that could be really really baaaad. B)

TRAPR

Here is a great picture of Trapr that really catches how dusty it was in Kavala. It was a great match! thank you all for your kind words, but next time let's try to get more than 4 Americans to the match! KURTpost-1176-1158765989.jpg

Here is a great picture of Trapr that really catches how dusty it was in Kavala. It was a great match! thank you all for your kind words, but next time let's try to get more than 4 Americans to the match! KURTpost-1176-1158765989.jpg

Just as dusty when Kurt shot too, many times the targets would totally disappear while shooting a position and you wouldn't find out you had a miss until the dust cleared, so to speak. As Kurt said let's get a group to go to the next big oconus match

post-169-1158771042.jpg

I've been having some difficulties in sorting out my photo album on one of my own domains and I'll need more time to resort to Plan B.

In the meantime I've opted for Plan C and I've created 2 basic albums (there is a limit of 300 images per album) on a Yahoo account I have.

I haven't bothered to edit any of these, or sort out the wheat from the chaff. There are a great many similar images because I had set multi image mode on the camera but you're welcome to have a look.

Album 1

Album 2

you know i was looking at the dusty photo and it looked like my finger was still in the trigger guard, so i grabbed the benelli and it really doesn't have to move much to get out of the guard. and man i am so fast, you can just see the empty flyin' thru the air, and i've already started to go for the reload. kinda like benelli2 in his pic.

cool ain't it.....Ooooooooooooo!! wait if i start braggin' on myself, dogs bollux might slam me :lol:

i ain't skeered!!! i got a dog of my own ;)

trapr

Trapr,

You were just doing the one hand shooting whilst getting shells for the reload, right? That rocks!! You could save a bunch of time shooting while reloading.. Are we gonna see you in Waco on the 11th of November for Tiger Valley? I know it is the week after area 6, but I'm still gonna try to talk Kurt into making it.

Mike

Mikey.45, no.....yuer ronge :lol::lol:

mikey pinto.....i'm not shooting area 6, so i might make it, i can use it as a warm up for Benning. vacation is tight right now though, so i'll have to wait and see.

trapr

We may make it a day trip.. A long one, but my wife has shoulder surgery the week before. I am getting the in-laws to come in for the day, so I may have to b-line the 4 hour drive after the match if I can't get a kitchen pass for the night. I am going to get in trouble anyway, but I figure she'll get over it by SMM3G! ;)

Hope to see you there..

Mike