Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Mother Has A New Neighbor

Keith

I'm on my psych rotation right now and learned a scary fact about pedophiles... not exactly the same topic but interesting none the less. Essentially, the longer they go without offending, the higher risk they are. For instance, if one is in jail for 10 years and he gets out, he's likely to repeat. Make that 20, 30, or 50 years and they are way more likely to repeat, almost to the point that you can guarantee its the first thing they'll do as soon as they get out.

I agree the list is too easy to get onto, but the real predators are always a threat. I'd just as soon castrate them and be done with it.

There is only one thing for sure about sexual predators and other violent offenders, they all need to be "permanently" removed from public population after the first offense. Whether they live in another type of population after that, or not I will leave up to others to decide. But one thing is perfectly clear, these type of folk need to be gone from society after their first offense PERIOD!! NO SECOND CHANCES, EVER!

We had a really nice couple move in across the street. They're clean cut, drive a BMW and they're always polite. They practically live at their church so I had no reason to suspect anything was wrong.

Then one night my wife and I are watching television when the Channel 5 News sticks their camera in my neighbors face asking him why he's a registered sex offender working with children. YES! He's a youth counselor. There were a bunch of kids in the background on t.v.

My wife and I looked him up on the database- victim under 13!

It's sickening to learn how many of these freaky sex perverts are living amongst us.