Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Happened In Rimfire This Year?

BBS1911

Everything I heart he was shooting rim fire and had some gun/guns break and said why bother and went home.

Todd came in next to last.. I came in last... My gun broke too..So I jsut tell everyone here I came in right behind Todd!!!!

Leroy

Edited by Leroy

Everything I heart he was shooting rim fire and had some gun/guns break and said why bother and went home.

Todd came in next to last.. I came in last... My gun broke too..So I jsut tell everyone here I came in right behind Todd!!!!

Leroy

Leroy,

So you finished right behind TJ.......you da man!

MJ

:D Angus won it!- 72.99 , Jerry M - 77.35 , Randy Jackson 3rd 83.56 !ME! = Jamie! 83.65 , Doug Newquest, Derek Z, Phillip D, Gean M, Michael S, & John Alchin 10th

Angus wont the Steel Master for all three guns - Jerry 2nd and by my best gess !ME! third with three guns=

:P ... :P even though my revolver scope broke :P on th esecond stage & the first loaner miss fired on the third stage & the second scope brokebefore I could mount it , & finaly purchased an Adco from Al at the venders tent =with I will pay you when we get back to the hotel promiss. -= Al is a good guy