Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Sg Puts Me In The Open

Topmaul

My shotgun is a 922r compliant Saiga 12 guage, so by virtue of the fact I shot that gun I would automaticly be placed in the open catagory regardless of my skill or lack of skill correct? If that is so then I really want to bling out my S-12 what else can I do to it make it as open of a gun as I can. If I am already in the catigory I might as well take advantage of it.

I am new here so please point me in the right direction.

My shotgun is a 922r compliant Saiga 12 guage, so by virtue of the fact I shot that gun I would automaticly be placed in the open catagory regardless of my skill or lack of skill correct? If that is so then I really want to bling out my S-12 what else can I do to it make it as open of a gun as I can. If I am already in the catigory I might as well take advantage of it.

I am new here so please point me in the right direction.

The box magazine puts you in open. A local shooter has a pump with a box mag....he's in open too.

Skill or lack thereof has nothing to do with equipment division, nor should it. Open shooters don't necessarily have any more or less skill than anyone else. They just have more expensive stuff.

+1 on putting an optic on there! Any good red dot will do.

I have a good Optic on my Saiga 7.62x39 I could slide it onto my SG no problem. Since I'm in the Open arena what can I do to trick out my pistol and rifle?

You have to love those Saiga LEAD Delivery Systems!!!!!

What pistol and what rifle do you have? BTW this might get expensive. :)