Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Have A Special Talent

Jake Di Vita

I have a special talent. I can make any gun I touch jam. It is actually quite amazing. I've made a stock Glock triple....I dunno how.

I truly hate putting so much time, effort, blood, money, and sweat into this sport and being crushed by relentless mechanical problems....with any gun I pick up.

Ugh....

I truly hate putting so much time, effort, blood, money, and sweat into this sport and being crushed by relentless mechanical problems....with any gun I pick up.

Ugh....

Man, that's got to be frustrating as all hell.

I have a special talent. I can make any gun I touch jam. It is actually quite amazing. I've made a stock Glock triple....I dunno how.

Ugh....

Jake, Jake, Jake....

I hope you don't mind if I take off my shooter disguise and put Sensei's persona back on.

Time to wake up and quit whining gunchopper. Obviously it is you and not the guns. You are quick, fast and accurate. You know the techniques. What do you have to do to improve your relationship to the pistol? This is where to focus your attention. Do not ask a machine to do what it can not do. Each gun is an individual just as is each shooter, with its own strengths and weaknesses. What do you have to do to get the best performance from each pistol?

This sounds like you are ready to move on to the next level of mastery. :)

[/sensei mode]

Don't feel to bad Jake.......George gets suck on all the guns he touches too!

Seems like I remember you having quite a few jams and related problems these last few matches. Also, I never had problems like this back in the '90's, just since you started shooting with us. Me thinks it was you who spread suck all over.