Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bring Me A Beer

tightloop

A man rushed thru the door and as he passed his wife in the kitchen, he yells to her, "Bring me a beer it is going to start."

The wife brings him a beer and just before she gets back to cooking dinner, he yells at her, "Hey, bring me another beer, it is going to start pretty soon now..:

So, the dutiful wife takes him another beer and returns to the kitchen..

In just a few minutes the husband yells to her, " Bring me another beer it is going to start any second now..."

The wife trudges into the living room and tells here husband, " You lazy sob, you come running into this house yelling for me to bring you a beer, not once, not twice, but three times while I am cooking and washing and getting ready to serve dinner...the next time you want a beer get your lazy ass out of that recliner and get it yourself..

The man replies, "...shit, it just started...."

:P:D

come on Aiki,,,,are we supposed to do a search everytime I hear a cute story...remember when you get as old as me you have CRS...can't remember sh*t... :P

Mods can delete it if they desire to...I thought it was cute when I heard it..

You don't have to search everytime TL, but if you look at the link you will see you posted a comment when James posted it the first time. :D

I guess I remembered it because I liked it too! :)

Here we go.. People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones....

It's on! B)

I remember getting "caught" posting the same joke I had posted 4 months previously... :wacko:

Merlin

If you live in a grass house, you should not play with fire...it is glass houses that need to avoid stones... :lol::P:huh:

and you are correct...it has started... B)

A throne, destined for a royal palace, was lost when a Spanish galleon went down on a reef in the south seas. A south seas tribal chief found this throne, washed up on the beach of his tropical island. The chief was so impressed with it that he decided to keep it in his grass hut. As south sea island huts, even those belonging to chiefs, are tight for space the chief soon realized that there was insufficient space for his treasure. Not being able to part with the throne the chief tied the massive piece to the rafters with vines. Shortly after this the vines failed - the throne fell to the ground crushing the chief like a bug.

The moral. People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

Edited by Merlin Orr

A throne, destined for a royal palace, was lost when a Spanish galleon went down on a reef in the south seas. A south seas tribal chief found this throne, washed up on the beach of his tropical island. The chief was so impressed with it that he decided to keep it in his grass hut. As south sea island huts, even those belonging to chiefs, are tight for space the chief soon realized that there was insufficient space for his treasure. Not being able to part with the throne the chief tied the massive piece to the rafters with vines. Shortly after this the vines failed - the throne fell to the ground crushing the chief like a bug.

The moral. People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

Now that's Punny! :D:lol::D

Sure am glad I searched first before posting my joke on this guy using an illegal bump de bump on his Single dingle, with the angle of the dangle done by Benny at triangle, .............

regardless....it is still funny... :lol:

why don't we restart the appropriateness of the Saiga 10 in shooting Sporting Clays...that one was always good to get the blood stirring... :D;)

Or someone could bump the Toilet Paper thread back to life.. :unsure::rolleyes:

Edited by tightloop