Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Two Days With Max = Club Win

AlamoShooter

good job jamie, are you a Master in open or an A?

IF your not a master, you need to be...smokin fast on the steel.

Harmon

Just A class ...But running with the Big Dogs in Austin I got used to the same old view, as third and forth back

is Master Re and stedman the big dogs? or are there bigger ones there>?

Harmon

Bigger? lots of tallent = Scott R is very fast = but he likes IPSC better, David W is blistering fast with a limited gun

and Steve D. and Trapr S & Don H

<_< I gess I was just lucky that I only one of those guys was at the steel shoot.

Edited by AlamoShooter

We have a nice little pond to play in down here... :D Wish we had more GMs, though... more fun to be the little fish trying to grow big enough to eat the big fish, instead of one of the big fish warily circling the other few in the pond with you.... :D Its all fun, of course...

You get a chance to try it w/ IPSC in a couple weeks, Jamie! :)

Dave,

Convince him to ride on up with ya'll to Waco next month...... then he can really have some fun! :)

Congrats again, Jamie! Good job! Now I want my first win after taking the class!! Not fair!! LOL No pressure, right? hehehehe

Mike

M2 and TT are excellent teachers. I too took a class last year, and boy was it worth it.

It is amazing, we will spend 4k on a new custom gun and tuned mags, 20,000 rounds a year, travel around the country shooting, yet many of us are not interested in spending a few hundred bucks to learn how to better play the game. :blink:

yet many of us are not interested in spending a few hundred bucks to learn how to better play the game. :blink:

Shhhh!!! :D

Kind of amazing, isn't it??? Think how many GMs there would be if we all went about it the other way around, spending thousands on ammo and training up front, and a few hundred on the gun.... (relatively speaking, of course...)