Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you want to know? I'm driving one and love it!

Very comfortable car, goes fast, turns good and stops quick!

MDS works seamlessly. Gets about 17mpg mixed town and freeway and 22-23 on trips.

Have had 2 minor issues - the strap that lifts the floor in back broke and they replaced the entire floor section and the gasket between the liftgate and the spoiler is working it's way out and they are replacing that.

One of the funnest and most comfortable vehicles I've ever owned!

What do you want to know? I'm driving one and love it!

Very comfortable car, goes fast, turns good and stops quick!

MDS works seamlessly. Gets about 17mpg mixed town and freeway and 22-23 on trips.

Have had 2 minor issues - the strap that lifts the floor in back broke and they replaced the entire floor section and the gasket between the liftgate and the spoiler is working it's way out and they are replacing that.

One of the funnest and most comfortable vehicles I've ever owned!

Thanks! That's the kind of thing I'm looking for...any pro or con.

We drove a rented one of the 4th of July weekend, sucked gas like it was O2 - worse mpg than my truck! The AC system sucked - never really cooled off. Other than that, it's FAST and quite fun! Not as sneaky as say, a CTS-V, but we still caught some snots off guard as they were looking at the back end of a station wagon B)

A shooting buddy of mine let me drive his Magnum R/T. Quick but not fast like Mustang or older muscle cars. Handles well too. Good brakes.

He really likes his R/T and has had 0 problems with it.

It's kind of strange. Kind of like an old big block station wagon that handles with an interior like a Cadillac. A paradox.

Waiting on the '07 Challenger R/T!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I got an SXT in Spet 2004 and I really like the car. My only complaint is that the first year I had it I was unique on the road but now my Magnum has become the prefered vehicle of the ghetto sleders.

Edited by John Thompson

Times have changed...when people call station wagons and four door family cars,"mucle cars" I think it was an injustice to call it a "Charger"

saw a bare bone 3.5,3.6? yesterday, licence plate bracket said "Michell's

General Lee", I'm thinking not even close...... I like the fact they are bringing the Challanger back, 2 door, hot rod,,,yea!!!!

Oh, my mucle car is a 2000 Z/28 315HP+ 6 speed and 30 mpg (when I keep my foot out of it) and goes like a bat out of hell

Good choice...the Z is a nice car....

Mine is a bit older....'66 Vette...blew the original motor..now running 502 crate...no 6 speed...M-22 Muncie...and don't get 30 mph..more like 8mpg when I keep my foot out of it.....LOL but it puts 500+ ponies at the wheels.. The Goodyear guy knows me by my first name.. :lol: