Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Handgunner

99gski

Hey Everyone!

Well its pretty late, but I thought I would do a very quick update on Handgunner. There are so many shoot offs the final day, I didn't see or keep track of all the winners (sorry!) but congratulations to all! Here are some updates for those interested:

Bud Bond clinched the Revolver title and Danielle Kohler (I am going to have to check that spelling - sorry Danielle!) won the Ladies Open shooting one for one on every run! Truly some great shooting here.

I had my work cut out for me in the Ladies Stock shoot off and faced Barb Thibodaux in the finals. Barb is a very talented shooter and I knew she wouldn't give me an easy go at it. We ended up shooting all 5 of the best 3/5 runs and I just beat her on our last one. Barb is a true champion and its always a pleasure shooting with her.

Mark Hanish won the Stock shoot off after posting the highest point score for wins in stock throughout the week. Watch his performance and the Stock Finale Here.

Angus Hobdell was ON FIRE! He took the Open title over Blake Miguez. Angus would later go on to beat Bud for the overall shoot off title where they take all the division winners and pit them against each other.

Of course, I would be remiss not to thank the generous sponsors, Paul Miller and this pro-match staff. You are all greatly appreciated!!!!

No, I shot Stock/IDPA with my M&P 9mm. :)

Oh... I almost forgot. There are some great videos and pictures on Henning Wallgren's website too - www.henningshootsguns.com

Edited by 99gski

Yup, that was me!

It was my sixth year and every year I have done better then the last. Can not wait until next year!

Having the oppurtunity to spend the week shooting with everyone there is absolutely awesome.

This is a match that should not be missed.

Bryan,

Dude, that was you? Good Job!

Later,

Chuck

No problema.

It was just too much fun shooting with you.

Bryan

Bryan,

My apologies!!! I was remiss to say to everyone you expertly made it to the finals! So Sorry!!!

It was great to shoot with you!!!

All the best,

Julie