Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Want To Reload!

Quikstryke

I want to reload several types of ammo mainly .223, 12ga, and 9mm. Most of the reloading would be 9mm and .223

Where do I start equipment wise, is there a kit i can buy to get started from a co. like dillon or another company.

Also what books would be the best to start off with , I want to do this right the first time .

Any help would be great. :wacko:

I want to reload several types of ammo mainly .223, 12ga, and 9mm. Most of the reloading would be 9mm and .223

Where do I start equipment wise, is there a kit i can buy to get started from a co. like dillon or another company.

Also what books would be the best to start off with , I want to do this right the first time .

Any help would be great. :wacko:

The very first thing you need do is by a current reloading manual. I've always been partial to http://www.speer-bullets.com/default.asp?s1=1 it's fantastic.

Once that is studied visit Brian's store. Dillons 550 or 650 are recommended.

once you settle on what equipment to get, come back here for the wealth of reloading info. for days when i have nothing to do (at work :P ) i'll browse the site and find a ton of info on all sorts of subjects. the people here are very helpful and knowledgeable.

For .223 & 9mm I would recommend the Dillon 550. I would also recommend calling Brian on the telephone before you place your order and get his recommendation on the press and accessories you will want.

Other than parts (primers, brass, powder & bullets) you can get everything you need from Brian's webstore.

http://www.brianenos.com/index.html

once you settle on what equipment to get, come back here for the wealth of reloading info. for days when i have nothing to do (at work :P ) i'll browse the site and find a ton of info on all sorts of subjects. the people here are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Thats just it i dont know what equipment to start out with; however I will get a reloading manual asap and start there.

If you're in the E. WA area, I will make you a KILLER deal on a 12 ga reloading setup. Reloading 12 ga is not economical unless you're making high-dollar shells like poppers for dog training.

And BTW, Brian is *the man* to buy your reloading gear from. He will absolutely do right by you.

Edited by EricW