Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

30 Round G17/34 Mag?

open17

NHO has a 30 rd Glock 17/34 magazine for sale. Advertised as 170mm legal USPSA mag. Pn NHO-G30RDCM-214. Has anybody tried one? Did it actually hold 30 rds?? If so, could you get it to run with 30+1?

Bill

Edited by open17

NHO has a 30 rd Glock 17/34 magazine for sale. Advertised as 170mm legal USPSA mag. Pn NHO-G30RDCM-214. Has anybody tried one? Did it actually hold 30 rds?? If so, could you get it to run with 30+1?

Bill

Got a link? I tried to find it but no luck.

Bill

Got a link? I tried to find it but no luck.

http://store.novakshandgunneroutlet.com/ind.html

It's about fifth down on the list.

and to think....last week they tried to tell me is WASN'T about lots of ammo...

a guy posts a thread about a 170mm glock mag that holds 30 rounds and the First rattle out of the box is a question about getting it to hold more..

Man, you guys are never happy... :lol::P:D

Well if you can get 29+ in with a normal follower, the NHO modified followers should allow 1 more. he removes a lot of the material, but they seem to work according to one of the glock guys here. He doesn't shoot open, he was just using them to fix some mag issues.

I think I might pick up one of his followers and check it out.

Raz, your cat icon is great. I've got a black sphynx with a furry face, and a red hairless sleeping on top of my monitors right now.

Edited by TimWarner