Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New IPSC Rules Committee

Vince Pinto

Bruce,

What the hell are you doing here, huh?

Now get back to work and answer all those emails, otherwise you'll have to buy more than just pizza 'n' beer in Orlando.

And I'm thinking lap dances .......... yeeeee-haaaaaaa!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince

I'm working on it.  I "expected" to be able to work through on it through the Thanksgiving weekend, but ended up spending a good part of it traveling for work.  Getting tired of that!

Bruce

Lynn,

There's no way in the world I would ever want Bruce to personally give me a lap dance, and I know Bruce shares my sentiments.

We'd look like two sperm whales mating, regardless of who was on top!

I don't think cupping has much (or anything?) to do with the direction poppers fall. If I'm not mistaken, it's the grade of steel used and whether or not they're hinged at the bottom.

The FFPP we use here are not hinged - they just stand in a "V" channel. When they're shot, they rock back slightly (maybe 1cm) to disengage the hook, then they fall forwards out of the "V" channel flat onto the ground.

Our current stocks are still in great shape after about 3 years use, and all we need to do is paint them.

WELL VINCE,

I'M GLAD TO HEAR THE "CORRECT" LAP DANCES YOU PRERER.  

THE STEEL WE USE ON OUR PEPPER POPPER  IS GOOD STUFF, HOWEVER, THEY DO TEND TO CUP AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS.  NOTHING A 16LB SLEDGE HAMMER WON'T  FIX,  THAT'S  ABOUT 32KG?

LYNN JONES

(Edited by lynn jones at 8:40 pm on Dec. 6, 2002)

I could be mistaken but I think 9mm has been the minimum calibre since Day 1.

However I believe this was selected because it (and 45ACP) were easily the most popular calibres used in the countries who had delegates present at the Columbia Conference in 1976.

If it was up to the good Colonel, the minimum calibre would most likely have been 45ACP.