Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Stage Design -- Don't Change A Thing For Us!

Carmoney

see this:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33900

I'll throw on another $10.00 if all the stages are revolver neutral/possible.... :lol:

lynn

I have never complained about odd-count stages, (well, mebbe Barrel Of Fun) and I'm always the first to say that if it's Revolver possible, it's Revolver friendly.

HOWEVER, with Carmoney, Walch, et al, as my witnesses, the 2005 Nationals stages were almost all 6 round neutral in at least one way and all were SUPERIOR to the standard 4 targets through this port, 4 targets through that port, 2 targets and 2 poppers through the last port.

FURTHERMORE, there's nothing quite like pushing or whooping the bottom feeders on a stage. That to me improves the fun. But will I *not shoot* or *change divisions* if I have to do a standing reload at every port? HELL NO!

Although I will honor that $10.00 bonus Lynn. :D

As far as all those insane mooning comments go, I recall a couple of photographs that are now on their way to the offices of Front Sight for evaluation. We'll just see whose Moon is Reddest when they evaluate the various hand positions and appendages shown the night before the big Topeka shin dig.

;)

Edited by Waltermitty

I like Revolver friendly stages. What makes it Revolver Friendly? usually two words..FREE STYLE... or is it FREE BEER... and the ability to engage targets form multiple positions.

Amen Bubber. You've go it right.

lynn, thanks for thinking of us. Waltermitty is not a normal revo shooter. He thinks you have to drop your pants to 'remoon'. If you really want revo's at your match, 2 words:

Free Beer

Hey, that FREE BEER OFFER WORKS FOR OPEN SHOOTERS TOO!!!! :P And a if a "Henry" associate was manning the KEG!!!!! Hell, I might just take quit my day job and take to just shooting matches :D:D

ok, just liquor up the revolver shooters and they're happy. i can deal. :lol:;)

lynn

I've said it before, NOTHING is revolver friendly! Revolver neutral, maybe. :rolleyes:

The only revolver neutral stage for me would have three rounds. Especially if there is steel envolved! LOL

Currently 24 Revolver shooters (had 29 a few weeks ago, but 2 had to drop out & 2 switched to other divisions :(

With 306 in the match, that's 8 percent -- And single stack has 11 shooters total

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2006 Summer Blast Statistician

I would be willing to bet that most of us that shoot revolvers in IPSC probably started out shooting a bottom feeder, and then changed because there is something appealing about shooting a wheelgun. If we had a problem with shooting high round count stages, we could pick out a bottom feeder from the safe and have at it. I have more fun with the round gun...My choice, so don't change anything because of the equipment that I choose to use.

DM