Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Plains Sectional

2006Sectional.docEastern Nebraska Gun Club will be hosting the Great Plains Sectional on Sept 3, 2006. This will be our 3rd year for the match, I know some of you shot it last year. Attached is the application form and contact info. Look forward to seeing some of you again, and new ones too! Tobydog.

Link:

http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooter...nal/default.htm

Chris Davies- Section Cooordinator

402-981-2161 cell

402-332-5888 evenings

CDDAVIES@aol.com

Edited by tobydog

• 2 months later...

Still have slots available for this match, but time grows short. Stages will be up on the websight soon. Let us know if you're interested, or get your application in soon. Thanks, tobydog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back home a little while ago.....great match again this year! I thought the stages were just excellent. As tired as I am, I would love to shoot them all again right now, just for fun!

Front Man personally sponsored prizes for the junior shooters in attendance, which was a classy touch.

Nice job, everybody.

Thanks for the kind words, Mike! It took a lot of work from many dedicated shooters in our club, and we're very appreciative of the fact everybody had a good time! We look forward to doing this again and hope for another great turnout.

Thanks to Front Man for sponsoring the junior prizes! Tobydog.

Great match, very interesting courses. Not sure how you could improve it for next year...but I will be back to find out.

Everybody had a good time - except maybe the RO's that got stuck shooting in the rain the day before. Thanks for making it a great match for everyone that got to shoot it in fantastic weather.

Sherwyn

Thanks Mike and Toby! :)

I didn't think of Junior prizes until late Saturday night.

Next year I will try to have something extra special.

As far as the COF's I know they were excellent because I didn't have one stinking good stage! :lol:

Good Times! :)

FM

Thanks Mike.

Sam has really grown since i saw him last at 05' A3. And so has his hair:)

Tell me about it! After you get back, you can counsel him on what constitutes decent hair length. :D Keep yourself safe over there in the meantime.