Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-44

shred

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this yesterday:

Jones, Kevin 9 U Open 53 0 7.70 6.8831

If I'm reading past posts correctly, this is about 64%, right?

My newly acquired C class ranking might not last too long if I can keep this up :P

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I got a 100% in Open with 57 pts. in 5.29 secs. (HF=10.7750). Also, I did the pivot on my right knee and stayed down. I had gone with the conventional wisdom (standing) when shooting it earlier in the year and believe I was 1-1.5sec. slower. In this particular case, I think any extra movement is too costly.

Believe me, given a choice I'd rather be standing too!

DVC.

• 1 month later...

Warped minds thought alike...shot this one sort of back to back at different clubs.

The second time, I did the "feet off the platform, turn/back up and on the platform/shoot" thing and ended up with an official OPEN 8.2729 HF for 77.9029%. The first time, I was all the way on the platform and spun around on my knees...and bobbled the reload. Sigh. Official OPEN 6.4865 HF for 61.0810%.

Alex

• 2 months later...

8.04 s 47pts - should come out somewhere near 61%

I hit the perf on the right NS , so I got the A hit and the penalty. Another 0.25" and we're talking about 76%..

I started with my lower body coiled to the right just a bit, stayed nealing the whole time. My draw was a 2.23.