Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Since Deb and I need to be in Tulsa no later than Monday night, we decided to go in on the Friday before and spend the weekend exploring before we go to work on Tuesday morning. Never been to Tulsa before so anxious to see what it has to offer and would love to have some 'local' suggestions (best steak for one... things to see, etc).

All suggestions considered, but remember, while I might give a thumbs up, Deb 'could' send her 'killer wabbits' after you... :D

Heh heh... after all this time seeing you post, Brian, I never realized it was Brian Hanna... heh heh... oh well...

I think all of us going would love to know stuff to do when we're not shooting, too - good restraunts, must see type stuff, etc... :)

If you like architecture, there are quite a few Frank Lloyd Wright buildings in the area. A few are private residences. One is his only sky scraper structure up in Bartlesville (Price Tower) about an hour north. It's open for tours.

Heh heh... after all this time seeing you post, Brian, I never realized it was Brian Hanna... heh heh... oh well...

Dave, are you telling me that MY COVER has been blown??? Now what am I supposed to do??? Will I end up on the Nightly News??? Will there be a big political investigation? Do I need to head overseas and use my IROA card for identification.. :D:D:D

All, kind of looking for those 'local knowledge' kind of things that just don't make it into the travel or Chamber of Commerce brochures (Jim Davis Gun Museum is a great suggestion). Best 'local' this, or best 'local' that...

Carina, great to see you at A6, and I guess I'll miss you at A4. Hope you are back to 110% and see you at one (or more of the Nationals).... ;)