Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not In Revolver, But He Made Master

pskys2

Congratulations Keith on your new Production Master Card. Think you can make Master in Revolver before Carmoney!

Keith's one of those guys who can shoot well with any handgun. When you're rock solid with a Glock, a single-stack 1911 and a S&W revolver, you've got the board pretty well covered.

Great job, Keith!

There aren't that many Ms in this game, it's a real accomplishment.

Thanks guys.

I don't know about this whole Master class revolver thing. We shot "Barrel of Fun" again tonight at league (can't seem to stay away from that classifier) and thought I had a damn fine run at it only to get home and check out the calculator and have it come back as a 74%. <_< Time was 12.19 and 77 points. There may be some video of it later in the week if Chad gets a chance to edit it.

And Dave, we did almost have snow here on the ground last Saturday for our steel match. I believe there was some further up north. Down here it was just cold and rainy. :angry: Had to use handwarmers in May.

:D Congratulations Keith on the MASTER. Someday maybe with alot of practice I can shoot just like you. Not only is he a master shooter he is also a great coach and helper. Thanks for letting me tag around with you on Tuesdays and ask all kinds of dumb questions. ;)

It's even been cold down here this May. But, I feel for you man. Temps are supposed to be in the 80's for the Sunflower Classic this weekend. :P Cliff may have to wear a jacket. :D

74% on the Barrel of Fun isn't bad at all. Remember that the % is based off a Limited Score!

Hit a few "Fair" classifiers and you'll be a 2 gun Master! Oops, 3 gun Master (You are now also listed as a SS Provisional Master).

Either way good luck on the attempts.

That's a sweet run, Keith. Really nice reloads. You know you don't have to pull the trigger on the "If clear, hammer down." command, right? :P I still pull the trigger, too. Old habits don't ya know...

That's a sweet run, Keith. Really nice reloads. You know you don't have to pull the trigger on the "If clear, hammer down." command, right? :P I still pull the trigger, too. Old habits don't ya know...

Yeah, I can't seem to stop myself from dropping the hammer while showing clear. :rolleyes: