Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Keyboard No Longer Supported In Tiger

benos

I hate that my Office Keyboard that I never imagined having to part with is no longer supported by Microsoft under Tiger. And tomorrow is Monday.

Other than the left hand scrolling wheel, which every keyboard should have, the little "Forward" and "Back" buttons (right above the scroll wheel) are what I'm gonna miss the most. Not only are (were) they real handy for high-speed web navigation, but they might have been even handier for drilling up and down through a folder on the Mac's desktop.

But I do have two Macs now on Tiger 10.4.6, running nice and snappy with all my data, thanks to Geoff's expert guidance.

;)

Oh well, usually whenever you think you're not going to be able to live without something, something better comes along.

;)

Oh well, usually whenever you think you're not going to be able to live without something, something better comes along.

That's the spirit ;-)

I take it the keyboard never got recognized after all. Oh well ;-/

Here is an Intellitype driver for OS X that says it was last updated November 5th, 2005 which is a bit after Tiger was released. Might be worth a shot:

http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Drivers/Micro...telliType.shtml