Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Thanx to the RO's and staff. The Stages Rocked.

+1

Thanx to all the people in squad 12 - Really enjoyed the comrodery. Hope to see you at the range again soon.

Squad 12 rocked! Great fun and we took home 5 trophies! (I say "we" because I am not one of the trophy winners but I feel I contributed by making the other squad members look good by comparison :) )

Many thanks to Wayne, Lee and Staff. You folks did a great job as always. :)

Sorry Frank for having you come to our stages all day making calls, guess its bond to happen when you have CRO's and RO's wearing colors ;):P

Congrats to all the winners :)

Thank you ALL for a great match. The stages were fun to shoot and looked great. I even enjoyed that nasty swinger, drop turner, clam shell nightmare stage! :) It kicked my bootie but the stage taught me some pretty good lessons I will remember. Thanks again for all the hard work it took to put on such a fine match.

Squad 12 ROCKS! I really enjoyed shooting with you all! Thank you for being so supportive of my son's first major match. :)

Add my compliments to the SilverCreek crew. Even for a left-handed revolver shooter, it was a fun match. (And a real challenge, too)

I'd like to thank the members of Squad 11, for being patient with this slow-shooting wheelgunner (at least my times made me look like I'm a slooow shooter) Look at it this way, the on-deck shooter after me gets lots of time to plan their run. :P

Squad 11 didn't do too badly at the awards session, with winners in Production, Limited and Open divisions, showing that you didn't have to be on Squad 12 to win something :lol:

My daughter Diana enjoyed her second Kentucky Sectional, even if her rear sight kept wandering (at least that was her alibi for a few of the mike's)

Thanks for a fun major match.

Great match, and great squad (14), Good to meet you Z-man, and very impressive shooting. Your tips on how to shoot stage #9 made a possible disaster disappear. Silver Creek always puts on a great match, and makes the long drive worthwhile. thanks to all of you that busted your butts to make it happen.

JB

Thanks for the kind words Hunter. You shot pretty darn well yourself! Stage #9 was probably one of the most fun I've shot. I was glad that I got to meet you and your family. Hopefully I'll see you soon. Again, this was a great match!

Edited by Z-man

It was nice meeting all you guys on S14!

Shooting stage 9 was a pain enough as it was, getting screwed and having to reshoot it made it even worse. It seems like the steel wouldn't hold a calibration. 131 PF 147gr bullet in the sweet spot not taking them down. Oh well :wacko:

If anyone has any video they'd like to send in and have it posted on the Area 5 site, PM me for info how to get it to me. I've already got one person lined up for this. It'd be great to have a bunch of new videos for 2006.

Leave it to me to not bring my parts box to the match and have to shoot the final 3 stages with a gun that didn't want to go into battery already. That'll be a good reminder not to put 7500 rounds on a single spring :ph34r:

Shop and rob was probably my most favorite stage.