Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Help With My Software

Singlestack

Be aware that loading Stripper 3.8DD and Cute Little RO 6.0 on your LAPtop may result in elevated hard drive reactions, resulting in need to upgrade the computer hardware from the office to the bedroom. JackDaniels 1.0 is quite compatible with Cute Little RO 6.0, and tests of same are being conducted on Sorority Sister 19.0a.

Flight Attendant 3.3 has been known to crash when the Pilot 1.0 program fails... often for a variety of bizarre reasons. Retrieval of the programs after a crash is not possible.

Friendship 10.0 is a marvelous, broad-spectrum virus-eliminating program that cures a LOT of ills... Can be used with nearly any platform or manufacturer's system. Is particularly supportive of bulletin board databases and communcates well with Personal Computer Tech 7.5.1...

Warning: Do not download Anti-Gun 6.3.1 as it's highly incompatible with Gun-Nut 3.0 and has been known to utterly destroy Camo-Wearing Gun-Nut 4.5... Anti-Gun 6.3.1 is actually reputed to be a worm which sends erroneous messages to everyone it can. Installation of NRA-Rep 5.5 may be useful in slowing down or stopping erroneous messages.

B)

Friendship 10.0 is a marvelous, broad-spectrum virus-eliminating program that cures a LOT of ills... Can be used with nearly any platform or manufacturer's system. Is particularly supportive of bulletin board databases and communcates well with Personal Computer Tech 7.5.1...

WeCanStillBeFriends 1.0 is VAPORWARE!

It doesn't exist and if it did, it wouldn't work! :D

Rhino, you can always try the Phillapino vesion of girl 18.0 I heard they are a bit costly and only last 6 months to a year :)

In my case FilipinaHottie 18.0 and all subsequent releases have too much chance of conflicting with She'sYourCousinYouPerv 5.2b or 5.3 when I can afford the upgrade.

<_<

Need to get the development team to work ASAP. Sig Lady was correct to state that Flight Attendant 3.3 will crash and is not retrieveable if it goes down with Pilot 1.0. College Coed revs 18.0 thru 20.0, as well as CCMother, all revs, are indeed easier to manipulate after introduction of Jack Daniels 1.0, but sometimes do not execute as intended. Stripper 3.8DD encountered problems with LiveinBoyfriend 1.0, and now will not even load much less execute. Expensive patch and short lived.

Filapina Hottie 18.0 and all releases is not supported by the Help Desk, ShesYourCousinYouPerv 5.2b or 5.3 are only supported regionally, I think Arkansas and maybe Kentucky. Brazilian Babe 2.8 is still under development waiting for support software of GreenCard 11.1.

GunNut 6.3.1 is now under scrutiny by the DBM, "Somebody that we don't need to talk about on the SHOOTING forum" and will be replaced by HollyWeirdWare rev 2.1a, unless a super old copy of MosesWare is used in conjunction with NRA REP 5.5. There are rumors that the DBM is creating more VAPORWARE, and it is hoped that he will be fired if it is brought to market with the same lack of attention to the truth which his last rev had.

There is some good news however. Friendship 10.0 and Monk 1.0 run without flaw, but are a bit austere for many users.

Have to go now, have retrieved an old copy of College Hottie from the archives and will run it withJack Daniels 1.0 to see if it will load and execute. Development is on going for new GirlFriend software, but may have to undergo slow testing as other isssues come into the department for testing, such as Valtro 1.0, DeerHunt 22.4, and Bonefishing 3.0.

We expect to receive a report on any developments with RO Cutie, or FedEx Driver or MarriedFriend, not to mention any new releases of Wife 2.0.

PS, Executive Secretary3.8 was too restrictive for utilization.

Valtro 1.0 requires a total system upgrade/rebuild but is well worth it. Bear in mind that Valtro 1.0 might require additional peripherals which may need Reloading 8.0 or Discussion of Guns--the revised full version. Valtro 1.0 is definitely compatible with Internet Buddy programs, Single Shooting Buddy and/or Married Shooting Buddy and all their eccentric patches. :lol::lol::lol:B)

There is some good news however. Friendship 10.0 and Monk 1.0 run without flaw, but are a bit austere for many users.

That's pretty much living life through an MS-DOS command line when the rest of the world has GUIs and windows of all sorts!

Sure, it works okay, but . . . you always know you're missing something due to the limitations of the software.

On the other hand, if you can add the WithPrivileges 10.0 patch to Friendship 10.0, you can delete Monk 1.0 until they crash.

Watch out for the WithBenefits add-on to the Friend application. I was a beta-tester, and the thing never reported error messages. Dialogs eventually stopped. Impossible to debug or work-around. It eventually un-installed itself, without so much as message, and didn't leave a log.

• 1 year later...

Girlfriend 1.0

Important user notes:

Last year a friend of mine upgraded GirlFriend 1.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that it's a memory hog leaving very little system resources for other applications. He is only now noticing that Wife 1.0 also is spawning Child-Processes which are further consuming valuable resources. No mention of this particular phenomena was included in the product brochure or the documentation, though other users have informed him that this is to be expected due to the nature of the application.

Not only that, Wife 1.0 installs itself such that it is always launched at system initialization where it can monitor all other system activity. He's finding that some applications such as PokerNight 10.3, BeerBash 2.5, and PubNight 7.0 are no longer able to run in the system at all, crashing the system when selected (even though they always worked fine before). At installation, Wife 1.0 provides no option as to the installation of undesired Plug-Ins such as MotherInLaw 55.8 and BrotherInLaw Beta release. Also, system performance seems to diminish with each passing day.

The features he'd like to see in the upcoming Wife 2.0 include:

- A "Don't remind me again" button

-Minimize button

- An install shield feature that allows Wife 2.0 to be installed with the option to uninstall at any time without the loss of cache and other system resources.

- An option to run the network driver in promiscuous mode which would allow the systems hardware probe feature to be much more useful.

I myself decided to avoid all of the headaches associated with Wife 1.0 by sticking with Girlfriend 2.0. Even here, however, I found many problems. Apparently you cannot install Girlfriend 2.0 on top of Girlfriend 1.0. You must uninstall Girlfriend 1.0 first. Other users say this is a long standing bug which I should have been aware of. Apparently the versions of Girlfriend have conflicts over shared use of the I/O port. You think they would have fixed such a stupid bug by now. To make matters worse, the uninstall program for Girlfriend 1.0 doesn't work very well leaving undesirable traces of the application in the system. Another thing that sucks -- all versions of Girlfriend continually pop-up little annoying messages about the advantages of upgrading to Wife 1.0

BUG WARNING

Wife 1.0 has an undocumented bug. If you try to install Mistress 1.1 before uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.1 will refuse to install, claiming insufficient resources.

BUG WORK-AROUNDS To avoid the above bug, try installing Mistress 1.1 on a different system and never run any file transfer applications such as LapLink 6.0. Also, beware of similar shareware applications that have been known to carry viruses that may affect Wife 1.0. Another solution would be to run Mistress 1.0 via a UseNet provider under an anonymous name. Here again, beware of the viruses which can accidentally be downloaded from the UseNet.

This little number--as hilarious as it is--keeps making the rounds. We had a FABULOUS time with this one a year or so ago and our members fully developed revision after revision ot the initial software; then yerz trooly developed the Husband/Boyfriend/OnlineBuddy software to a detailed degree as well.

And you know...? I think that thread (way back then) should be tossed onto the same BE.COM HALL OF FAME shelf as the infamous Toilet Paper Thread! :D

I have done the Girlfriend 1.0, Wife 1.0, and now am using Girlfriend 5.0.

Girlfriend 5.0 is NOT for beginners!!!!!

The cost to Upgrade from Wife 1.0 to Girlfriend 5.0 is VERY Expensive.

But you know why divorce is so expensive?.......

Because it is WORTH every penny!!!! :D

After Reading ALL of the previous software applications tried and tested by the BE forum members, I have made a decision about Girlfriend 5.0 software and future applications.

I think it should only be considered for any type of upgrade if it comes with a lifetime garrantee of:

No Nag 5.0, is VERY compatible with: Hunting 7.0, Fishing 7.0, tolerates occcassional testing of other "Softwares" and also continues to run ALL previous functions prior to said upgrade!

Otherwise Girlfriend 6.0 should be given a serious thought!

I am now on wife 2.0 after finding wife 1.0 had upgraded to Boyfriend 16.7b1. After the trauma associated with the un installation of Wife 1.0 and having to lean the intricacies of the new programing of Wife 2.0 I have decided that before another upgrade I will refuse to use any other outsourced programing and will service my modest needs manually

I am now on wife 2.0 after finding wife 1.0 had upgraded to Boyfriend 16.7b1. After the trauma associated with the un installation of Wife 1.0 and having to lean the intricacies of the new programing of Wife 2.0 I have decided that before another upgrade I will refuse to use any other outsourced programing and will service my modest needs manually

Boring!!!!!