Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para Tj Limited .40s&w

JakeMartens

I have been looking around at limited guns and while someday I would love to have a Brazo's, Bedell or Millenium Custom, I am wanting to start a little less expensive.

I have been looking at the Para TJ Limited .40.

The parts included looks pretty good,

It has an Ed Brown match grade barrel bushing

Cylinder and Slide stainless Tactical II Hammer, Sear, Disconnector

Dawson Ice Magwell

Dawson Fiber optic sight and a rear Novak extreme duty adjustable sight

also has the top of slide flattened.

So anyone played around with one?

How many and what are you doing to get the most rounds out of the mags?

http://www.paraord.com/product/product.html?id=86

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Speaking of hacked on, I hear those darn CZ Tactical Sports are real nice, and affordable! :P

Seriously, if you go that direction, you can get good deals on used Edges, etc.... and many are pretty stock. Under $1500 can get you a decent basic STI w/mags , if you're careful. But there are a lot of junk guns floating around as well, the same ones seem to show up for sale over, and over, and ...... well, you get the idea. If you do get a used one, invest in new springs, and get the mags tuned. That'll take care of 95% of the issues.

Edited by sfinney

Thanks Matt

I have been checking on used S_V and STI's. I have come across some good deals here and there but usually ones that have been hacked on some.

morning jake; there's a couple of sti edge 40's on the uspsa classifies, one new in KY. for 1500, and one used in TX. for 1400, just a thought, good luck

For just over half the price of a used STI, I'd definitely be looking at a new CZ-75 TS with three mags. I know the mags can hold up to 20 rounds with the right basepads, the triggers are nice out of the box, and they have almost an inch longer sight radius compared to a 5" STI Edge. Of course, a 6" Edge will have the longest sight radius.