Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help Me Decid What To Shoot!(the Real Thread)

rhgunguy

Throughout the year, shooting my CZ-75 will be a given, but what should I do for limited?

1)Para 14.45 Limited. I think that for the most part the problems might be behind me, maybe.

2)Glock 35. Just got it, need mags.

3)CZ-75B. I can take the PF hit...

4)XD-40 Tactical. On second thought never mind.

5)The heck with limited this year, save up for a CZ Tactical Sport.

Edited by rhgunguy

Throughout the year, shooting my CZ-75 will be a given, but what should I do for limited?

1)Para 14.45 Limited. I think that for the most part the problems might be behind me, maybe.

2)Glock 35. Just got it, need mags.

3)CZ-75B. I can take the PF hit...

4)XD-40 Tactical. On second thought never mind.

5)The heck with limited this year, save up for a CZ Tactical Sport.

HINT HINT to Springfield Armory.... :D

If SA would use the XD45 frame and make it in .40 cal, it might have enough capacity to make it a legit Limited division gun. Capacity is the only reason I have not purchased an XD yet! But I will probably still get one for use as a plinker/defense gun anyhow!

As far as which one to shoot..... go with the one you shoot best! B)

Tough call. The CZ Tactical Sport is pretty awesome, especially considering how affordable they are compared to STI guns (on gunbroker, $900 for a CZ Tactical Sport with three hi-caps vs $1690 for an STI Edge with no mags). If I hadn't just bought an STI set up, I would've gone for one in .40.

Fits my small hands well. The two that I've handled had triggers that were about 2.0-2.5 lbs right from the factory (and I've been told they lighten up a little more after use). You can get 140mm basepads that hold 20 rounds of .40.

Edited by mpolans

If you want the best, save up and sell off stuff you don't use to finance the purchase of a long/heavy dustcover S_I in 40cal.

If you're okay with almost the best, you have many more options.

I took way too long to buy my first S_I.

Edited by eric nielsen