Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dave Sevigny Class

Chuck Anderson

I've just got it confirmed that Dave Sevigny will be teaching a one day class in Dundee, OR on June 15. For those unfamiliar with the area Dundee is about 1/2 hour from Tri-County Gun Club. This will be a great opportunity to tune up with a World Champion before the match and a chance to get some great instruction from one of the best shooters in the world. The class will be $250.00 for the day and will be limited to no more than 10 students. There are only five openings left in the class now. If anyone is interested in participating contact me as soon as possible so we can get you on the list. The slots will not last long.

Thanks,

Chuck Anderson

Info from Dave regarding the class, "We’ll cover a lot in one day and shoot several drills I use to train for practical shooting sports. If space allows for it, I like to set up two drills angled away from each other in the same pit. You’ll run a drill twice in a row in some cases. This maximizes the number of rounds fired and minimizes downtime between shooters. Some other drills may allow for up to three at a time and others will have to be one at a time. However it goes, plan on firing 700+ rounds. It will be fun for everyone and I look forward to working with you guys. "

The class is now full. Seeing how fast this filled up we may try to hold some other classes in the future with Dave or some other instructors. If anyone has any ideas about instructors or dates they'd like to see them teach in the Portland area, please let me know.

• 1 month later...

The class will be held at the Dundee range. For directions go to www.columbia-cascade.org and click on club locations. Class will start at 8:00 AM. As you come into the range the gate should be open and we'll be in a bay on the hill to the right. I spoke to Dave this weekend and he's got some great drills set up for us. He said to figure on about 6-700 rounds, so bring 1000. No signup will be needed at the range. We'll get out in time for the shooters meeting for sure. The registration??? May end up doing that the next morning at the range.