Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Rule Book..

CenTexSlim

Ok, I have the 06 IPSC pdf I got off the net. For some reason I can get on the USPSA sit (from work) but when I try to follow the link to 'da rules the (work) network blocks me.. :ph34r: Connection too slow from home. :unsure:

Anyone able to email the .pdf USPSA rule book to me? If you can't attach from the email link in my profile send me a PM & I'll give you the addy to send it through.

I did run a search on here to see if I could find it, but nada.. I don't really now that a link would work for me from here. I really need the file if possible.

I'd be much obliged.. ;)

If your work rules block you by URL, rather than IP address, try the following aliases for USPSA.ORG:

uspsa.net

uspsa.com

uspsa.biz

uspsa.info

uspsa-international.org

ipsc-usa.org

(leading www. optional on all of these)

Once you get to the site, some of the internal links may take you to "www.uspsa.org", so you may have to tweak a rejected URL.

Of course, none of this works if the filtering rules block by IP address instead of URL.

Googlehack to get to blocked sites:

Note that explicitly going around a block is probably an instant-firing offence at any given company.

http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.forbiddensite.com

Thus: http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=e...n_15th_2004.pdf will get you there.

..but nice to know. B)

I think anything like "shooting", "handgun", etc in the URL is partly what or why it's blocking. Strange that I can get into pistol gear though.. <_<

"shhh, the eyes are everywhere"

Oh yeah.. that link didn't work for me either.. probably for the reason stated above. All is good though, I got the file via email. (thank you Dale)

Edited by CenTexSlim