Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

About the time we began to be sure all attendees at a kid's birthday party get a gift (so they don't feel bad), or not being held back in school for not being able to do the work (makes you feel bad), or .....

[somebody stop me!!]

I don't know about out in the world but on this forum it was when the Admin (B.E.) made this rule:

"Attitude"

"Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful. Please – no antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones."

It appears to me that the good old USA is being ruled by the squeaky wheels these days.

From not airing 911 footage, because it could cause the families or Muslims to feel bad, to the controversy over "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance, or Gay Marriage it's just not fair I can't marry another man and my dog.

Don't even get me started about the recent "immigration demonstrations" a.k.a. illegals griping about being classified as felons and border security; or gun control.

It seems that if anything offends anyone it is banned. Even threads on this forum.

Ok, now I understand...You made your initial statement ambiguous to the point that hardly anyone could understand it...and the political correctness of everything has gotten way out of hand...as I have said in the past and assuredly will in the future....Say what you mean and mean what you say... :)