Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Want To Shoot The Match Today!

Hey QuicksDraw!

Had diarrhea yesterday, bad. Lower stomach cramps, sweats, I won't go into the details, but I thought it would pass in a day.

Get up this morning feeling O.K. I get my gear in the car, say bye to the wife, and pull off in time to help set up the match.

I get to the top of the driveway. Rumble Rumble. :mellow: Ohh! Ohh! :o Reverse! Reverse! Slide out of the car. Fumble keys, come on..come on. Move dog! :angry: Penguin walk, Penguin walk, cramp, big cramp, penguin thigh tight quick step! Move Pepe!

Quick sit, emergency blow! :o

Who else is staying home today?

I'm sick more in the head than the stomach. Seriously, just can't get up mentally to shoot lately. I still visit the boards but haven't been pulling the trigger. Just don't feel like it. If it's not fun any more maybe it is time to do something else with my spare time. Wish I could put my finger on why I'm not motivated, but so far can't.

Sounds like your issues are more temporary. Hope that you feel good soon.

Rick

Rick,

Sorry your in a slump. There have been days when I just didn't feel like shooting but it goes away after that first stage. I got the feva!

You might need to take a small break but don't even think about giving up the sport. It's too much fun and there are a lot of good people to hang out with.

Ted,

What did she buy?

Stew

Edited by Hey QuicksDraw!

Rick,

Sorry your in a slump. There have been days when I just didn't feel like shooting but it goes away after that first stage. I got the feva!

You might need to take a small break but don't even think about giving up the sport. It's too much fun and there are a lot of good people to hang out with.

Ted,

What did she buy?

Stew

Thanks man. The thirst will return it just takes some time. Many of us need a break now and again. ;)

Ted,

What did she buy?

Stew

$1,200.00 worth of make up. She got this dealership selling the stuff. Highish end stuff, better than Mary kay or most dept store fare. Custom blended to the ladies face. Neat stuff, but I wanted her to wait another month till she bought it.

Ted

Had diarrhea yesterday, bad. Lower stomach cramps, sweats, I won't go into the details, but I thought it would pass in a day.

Seems this is going around this season. I was down with this for 4 days last week. Not fun at all!