Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nemo

hopalong

I would like to congratulate my Buddy NEMO for his fine performance at the Florida Section match.

In his first Major match with a revolver....he switched from limited(like someone else I know) he manages to shoot 77% of Master Walsh....IMPRESSIVE!!

On top of that He manages to come out ahead of Master Walsh on two stages, with young and impressionalbe Luke Fay winning one and Nemo winning the other!!!! :D good going guys!!!

Now you two keep up the good work and make "Cliffy" have to work for what he gets from now on.

Oh and Nemo, It was 4 major matches I shot until I won a stage. ;)

Hopalong

Hop,

Thank you for the kind words,

this is why I play this game with this group, the people. you win your first stage and it makes you hungry for more, but it also tells you that it can be done.

Luke

Oh Sam... You just made me blush... :rolleyes:

Actually, this color of mine doesn't blush to easy :P

Thank you very much for your words Compadre! Now, don't go about making it sound like I'm any good, 'cause then everybody else that see me shoot is going to say "This guy sucks!" Thank you for your advice and for giving my revo the once-through. The Hop-Chamfering has actually helped a bunch.

The match was quite tough. That stage win was probably more likely that Cliff tanked it bad. But I'll keep working at it and see where we get from here. I know Master Luke is not going to let me get too far ahead so I need to stay in my toes. And he has the ultimate Light Saber too!! That trigger... man :o I want one.

Revolver shooters are definitely special. I know Cliff is... (like in special ed.) ;) So even if the game is a bit harder with the smokewagon, the support group is excellent.

Now I look forward to shoot with you again, when you get the 6gun out again, and with Car$, Dan Da'Man, El Profesor Patricio and of course King Jerry.

Like Clifford said: Next Stop - South Carolina

Thank you again Sam.

B)

Cheers!

Nemo, excellent job buddy!!

(Speaking of Cliff, did you guys happen to see the new little slogan he's posted under his avatar recently? Something about mooning Bubber and Waltermitty from his rooftop in St. Petersburg. With all that strange spanking talk that seems to periodically emerge in Cliff's messages, along with the disturbing revelations about what he was apparently subjected to by the Tennessee hilljacks at Area 5 last year, it's obvious the guy has become heavily fixated on his own rear end....)

(Speaking of Cliff, did you guys happen to see the new little slogan he's posted under his avatar recently? Something about mooning Bubber and Waltermitty from his rooftop in St. Petersburg. With all that strange spanking talk that seems to periodically emerge in Cliff's messages, along with the disturbing revelations about what he was apparently subjected to by the Tennessee hilljacks at Area 5 last year, it's obvious the guy has become heavily fixated on his own rear end....)

Mike, I thought you liked my rear end. You always seem to finish behind me :o:o

cadshk07.wav

Edited by cliffwalsh

The friendly thread about me, started by Hop, has turned into one about Cliff's butt... <_<

Story of my life... :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Strange crowd your deal'n with here Nelson..........But a good group indeed..... :wacko:

I dont dare get into this topic being from.......uh........er'um.........ah........calif :wub:

Anyway, you did great........hope you stick around in the Revo Div.

After the next Major match you'll go through the Revo "Ritual"......They did tell you about that didn't they?....................I hope they told you!...............Mike, did you tell him?..........Somebody better tell Nelson about the "ritual".

Cliff's ass is only the beginning.........

Edited by D.carden

Does El Conq expect Bubber & WalterMitty to have that good of eyesight, or does he expect the delivery system to have that much Wa(lsh)ttage?

Good going Nemo, are you training your 2 Junior Shooters in the way of the Wheel?

Tell me your secret on overcoming El Conquistador? What is his strongest skill? Weakest points? Don't sell your stage win short, savor it, roll in it! Then go out and kick butt again.

...Somebody better tell Nelson about the "ritual".

Cliff's ass is only the beginning.........

The ritual? <_< What ritual? :unsure:

This is getting scary... I'll clean the single stack, just in case...

;)

My boys are shooting limited with what used to be my STI's. The only revo in the house is that old 625 (yeah, yeah, I know I need more...). I've been trying to sell it to them but Francisco says he can barely reach the trigger and Nelson, Jr. says the cylinder opens to the wrong side. Maybe when they meet Sam they'll get the bug. Teenagers work/think in mysterious ways.

Thanks for your kind words guys!

That certainly explains the weird pinkish glow in the East at sunset. I just figured it was a homing beacon for that Pink Pistols group or some such...

http://www.pinkpistols.org/

B)

I sure have, wonder if he went through some traumatic experience recently.

Wasn't he at last years Nationals.

Lord I hope he didn't get between Carmoney and El Conquistador.

Yep, that might explain a lot, looks like he placed 3rd right smack dab between them.

But, was it the Vibes, the sights or the sounds that have affected him most?

Nemo you may be lucky to have escaped unscathed!

I have been monitoring this forum and trying to send out some PM's to revolver shooter s that might be able to make the 2006 MS Classic, but now I am starting to wonder if I should not have been more discreet in who I tried to recruit. :D After all the talk about Cliff's A$$ and rituals by Dan C. I am begining to re-think my position. We have a "family" oriented match. All those guys from the the lands of "fruits and nuts" are starting to worry me a little :P

Cliff are you and Bubber and Walter Mitty really that close?

Perhaps we have a little "Brokeback Revolver" going here. :P:P:P

Nemo, I fear you have fallen in with evil companions.

I have been monitoring this forum and trying to send out some PM's to revolver shooter s that might be able to make the 2006 MS Classic, but now I am starting to wonder if I should not have been more discreet in who I tried to recruit. :D After all the talk about Cliff's A$$ and rituals by Dan C. I am begining to re-think my position. We have a "family" oriented match. All those guys from the the lands of "fruits and nuts" are starting to worry me a little :P

Cliff are you and Bubber and Walter Mitty really that close?

Perhaps we have a little "Brokeback Revolver" going here. :P:P:P

Nemo, I fear you have fallen in with evil companions.

Well, I do think some form of suitable hazing program would be beneficial to keep the timid and whiney types in other divisions where they belong, but what kind of "family" orientation did you have in mind? The Osbourne's, the Soprano's, the Gotti's, the Hogan's and the Simpson's appear to be the current popular archetypes, (don't even get me started on the marriage laws of certain states) so what kind of "family" do imagine us to be?

Perhaps Uncle Fester will want to chime in on this one.

;)

Nemo,

All you need is a Revolver, preferably one we could all ooh! and aah! and Drool over.

A Sense of Humor, dry wit may be substituted.

And appropriate clothing for the season when you're at a match, despite El Conquistador. What you have on, or going on, while on line is up to you. And it is probably best to keep it to yourself.

Oh and the single most important item is to Have Fun and Enjoy It!

Perhaps Uncle Fester will want to chime in on this one.

If Uncle Fester doesn't chime in, it's only because he's off at the range with his "Benny Blaster."

LMAO (snort) :lol: