Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'06 Florida State Championship

Nemo

The battle of the Florida ended and the dust hath settled and all went to The Wall of Wailing. And they carried arithmetical devices with them. Upon studying in a frantic way the writings on The Wall, some rejoiced but most did not. "El Conquistador" turned from The Wall, drew his 8-3/8" blued steel sword, ordered me to take a knee and whilst bouncing the muzzle of his Smith on my shoulders, pronounced the words:

"By the grace of Smith and Wesson and King Jerry and Patrick The Wizard. Let it be known by all that Sir Nemo is now a wheelgunner."

Thus I was enknighted to The Order Of The Sixatatime.

:):):)

To me this match was a humbling experience. After so many years I learned the real value of missing a piece of steel. How that one round killed a thoroughly thought-out plan. I had a blast and look forward to shoot in a revolver squad in the future.

Reel me in... I'm hooked!!

Edited by Nemo

Great match. It was nice to see stages that you had to aim the gun. Long tight shots, hard cover, no shoots everywhere. Most of the stages had many ways to run them.

Good shooting Nemo. You the man.

Luke ran his brand new Ti Randy Lee special. Someone tell Luke not to shoot all the targets; just the brown ones. The gun ran great though. This is the next big thing. Get your gun to Randy fast and beat the rush, only 9 months until Christmas.....

This was my first major with the comp 3 loaders. I was sloppy on my reloads. 3 times I got a empty case under the star. That will kill a good time. Shooting 38 major was not bad at all. I guess the big gun helped.

The whole match everyone kept asking my why that thing was so big. Kind of a strange question to be asked by a guy. Now that I think about it, maybe they were talking about the gun...

Great match. It was nice to see stages that you had to aim the gun. Long tight shots, hard cover, no shoots everywhere. Most of the stages had many ways to run them.

Good shooting Nemo. You the man.

Luke ran his brand new Ti Randy Lee special. Someone tell Luke not to shoot all the targets; just the brown ones. The gun ran great though. This is the next big thing. Get your gun to Randy fast and beat the rush, only 9 months until Christmas.....

This was my first major with the comp 3 loaders. I was sloppy on my reloads. 3 times I got a empty case under the star. That will kill a good time. Shooting 38 major was not bad at all. I guess the big gun helped.

The whole match everyone kept asking my why that thing was so big. Kind of a strange question to be asked by a guy. Now that I think about it, maybe they were talking about the gun...

(In my best Mae West impression)

"Is that a revolver in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

:rolleyes:

<_<

Do we have the puking smilie here?

;)

vomit-smiley-014.gifvomit-smiley-014.gifvomit-smiley-014.gif

<_<

Do we have the puking smilie here?

;)

How's that?

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

It was a realy good match. The randy lee Ti/ 625 just wanted to run, so I let her go, it was a full time job just keeping it pointed in the right direction and loaded. There was no time to Aim. I was real lucky that I keep my footing and did not just get dragged around the stage. Funny to watch when it happens to some one else, kinda embarassing when it happens to you.

Nemo,

Glad you liked it.....I WARNED you!!!!!

I will be shooting the "Benny Blaster at A-6 as the hand is not quite ready but is getting there. But look at Squad 10 if you and the crew can do Sat AM. Sun AM. Will be glad to help you "CYFER" the stages(and shoot with you and the crew).

OR if you would rather shoot with me.....I WILL be shooting the 25-2 at the Mississippi Classic(On Friday though) You and the crew are more than Welcome. I know you can do one but not the other so I'll see you and the crew at one of them.

And on that ONE piece of steel........ :angry::angry::angry:

MAN do I know what you are talking about!!!!!

Sounds like the pistola is running OK!!! :D:D

HOP

Hop,

I'm not sure about A6 now. After taking Cliff's advice, I'll try to make it to the Summer Blast instead. The MS Classic is looking tempting too.

My revo is runing good. Still had two ocassions of "the binding" but that's not the gun's fault, it's my fault for using old brass. The chamfering you did has made the world of difference, but my reloads are still very sssssslllllllllloooooooowwwwww.

Luke's revo is SWEET! and when he catches up with it, the story will be different. It was great meeting Luke and Cliff and definitely look forward to shoot with you gentlemen again.

'Til next time,

Cheers

Congrats again, Cliff! Be careful, Luke is right on your coat tails. It was great to shoot with you both all weekend, you're great shooters and great guys! Yeah, I think I'll have to go back to the round gun...probably after Area 6. Oh yeah...woo hoo!

Thanks Rob. You better get back to the revo or we'll ban you from the revo forum and exile to glock land. Get Kyle a revo for area 6, lets see if he can walk the walk....

We did have a good squad. Jack, John, and Sandra were a load of fun. Too bad we had that damn open gun (hi Eric). The only bad thing was Dave winning stage 11. One out of 12 and that is all he seems to remember about the match.... :angry:

Next Stop.... South Carolina. Nemo, Luke, and I are going to show those boys a thing or two ;)

Nemo, Congratulations on your performance at the Florida Section. I don't know how good Cliff is since I have never seen him shoot, but since he is rated at Master, I have to think he might be pretty fair with the six gun. :P If you have some doubts about Area 6, come on down and smell the Magnolia blossums with us in Jackson. Cliff has committed to Kansas so you will only have to contend with Hopalong and some of us "local yokels". :D We are still working on the magic "20" and this could be your chance to go to the nationals.

Hope you can come see us, and bring the boys, our little lady junior needs to get some competition. :)

Thanx Bwana,

Your match will be a tough one for my boys, since it falls the weekend before their final exams. I'd love to go, just need to muster the courage for the drive.

Cheers,

I don't know how good Cliff is since I have never seen him shoot, but since he is rated at Master, I have to think he might be pretty fair with the six gun. :P

I've seen Cliff shoot. All you need to do is go to the "Major Match Results" section of USPSA.org to see for yourself. Cliff took second at the Nationals in '05, third in '04, and has won the FL Open for the past three years. Not to mention a smattering of Area Championships and Section titles. 'Nuff said.