Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help Me Come In Last....

Urbanti

In the spirit of self-sacrifice I am willing to shoot revolver at Thurmont in April if you guys can help me find a blade tech kydex holster in stock somewhere.

Since this will be my first revolver competition of any sort ever, it is a virtually certainty that I will come in last. This can spare one other poor shooter (you probably know who you are) the embarrassment. Soooo, I figure there is at least one person out there deeply vested in the outcome of my holster search.

Pistol is a 5" SW 625-8, in stock configuration. Anybody who knows where I can find a blade-tech or similar kydex holster (ie not a race holster) please reply. B-T says none in stock there, and at least a 5 week wait for a custom order.

thanks very much in advance,

Tim

I have a brand new Sidearmor holster for a 5" N Frame in black. I paid 79.95 + shipping. I will let it go for $70.00 plus shipping. I bought it to use in USPSA and found out I could use my CR Speed Holster. So I have a holster I will probably never use. Let me know. You can look at the holster at www.sidearmor.com

Look at Comp-Tac's locking paddle. I've used mine for three years now and wouldn't trade it for anything

Jerry

thanks for all of the responses.

I now have a comp-tax holster, 6 Cal Comp Works belt carriers, a re-mooner, and 100 moon clips on the way.

now just need a set of grips and I'm set for April,

very best regards

Tim

Look at Comp-Tac's locking paddle. I've used mine for three years now and wouldn't trade it for anything

Jerry

thanks for all of the responses.

I now have a comp-tax holster, 6 Cal Comp Works belt carriers, a re-mooner, and 100 moon clips on the way.

now just need a set of grips and I'm set for April,

very best regards

Tim

WWWWWHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What are you looking for???

not sure, the pistol came with rubber grips that are awful for me, don't let my hands move around. finger grooves are also not optimal.

I have small hands so may order Miceluk grips, or check out some custom grip sites,

best

Tim