Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster

Blade-tech built me one for a Les Baer Monolith. That had a full dust cover but don't know if it would be the same as the STI/SV type. Can't believe they don't have something for whatever you shoot.

I have the regular belt holster and just got a DOH for my Benny Hill Fat Free 6". I REALLY like the DOH. Makes for a much more comfortable draw. Seems as fast as a race type holster.

Blade-tech built me one for a Les Baer Monolith. That had a full dust cover but don't know if it would be the same as the STI/SV type. Can't believe they don't have something for whatever you shoot.

I have the regular belt holster and just got a DOH for my Benny Hill Fat Free 6". I REALLY like the DOH. Makes for a much more comfortable draw. Seems as fast as a race type holster.

Sgt...any way you could send me the model number on that DOH? I went to their site and could not find one that I *knew* would fit the 6" FF. thanks

I guess I shoulda 'splained that I need the damned thing within a week for the TN match - didn't really *think* I was waiting until the last minute, ya know?!?!

Anyways, I found a Safariland 56183(Maybe?) in the basement (wonder where I got that from - it's amazing what you find after 4 moves in three years) and it'll hold it for this weekend's match until I get the one being sent by the bestest forum member ever!

Shooters truly are the greatest people - thanks Larry!

Yes people, I searched and searched and searched... but still haven't found the answer to:

Which kydex belt slide holster fits a damned limited gun with a long dust cover?

Try Mike at MLE on the dealer forum. Great guy, fine products.

Bruce,

Larry is right. I just ordered the one for the 6" STI Eagle. Eight week wait though.

Sgt,

When I ordered my DOH from blade-tech there was about a 6 week wait, but they gave me the option of paying a little extra to go to the top of the waiting list. It paid off and I had the holster in about 2 weeks.

I would highly recommend the blade-tech with tek-lok. Easy on, easy off, sturdy, fast (faster than me), good quality, etc.

HTH.

Edited by glockster96

Bruce,

Larry is right. I just ordered the one for the 6" STI Eagle. Eight week wait though.

Sgt,

When I ordered my DOH from blade-tech there was about a 6 week wait, but they gave me the option of paying a little extra to go to the top of the waiting list. It paid off and I had the holster in about 2 weeks.

I would highly recommend the blade-tech with tek-lok. Easy on, easy off, sturdy, fast (faster than me), good quality, etc.

HTH.

If it will help anyone I will bring a few long dust cover holsters to the NTPS 3-gun. They would be molded off of a STI. Would know Tuesday if we have the material to do it. We also could not find what we wanted so we build a press and hand make them.