Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$1200 For A Brazos Open Sc?

al503

With the $5K ring you won't be able to get a Perazzi. Then again, with the $13K ring you won't be able to get one of the higher-end Perazzis. ;)

Hey Cullen. I've never heard of a Perazzi. Might have to google it.

I'm happy with my guns from Brazos. They work and they're beauties.

How about $16K? The setting is another $3K. :unsure:

Dude I shot national Sporting Clay event one year -rain all day- one guy on the squad had a 'Highend' shotgun $55,000.00 in the rain. His buddy said that he has a few with Real nice wood and engraving.

You can get a cheep Perazzi for $6,000 or a nice one for $18,000

$13,000 for a ring? :blink: Linda just looked over my shoulder and saw that... she did the math on her ring ...?She still love me? <_< ?? ok she just smiled B)

$13,000 for a ring? :blink: ?? have?.. oh never mind

$13,000 for a ring? :blink: Linda just looked over my shoulder and saw that... she did the math on her ring ...?She still love me? <_< ?? ok she just smiled B)

$13,000 for a ring? :blink: ?? have?.. oh never mind

My g/f really doesn't care how much I spend on the ring. That's why it'll be a nice one. If she expected a big rock, well, I probably wouldn't be going out with her.

• 2 weeks later...
My Spousal Unit and I have an agreement...

I can buy any gun I really want. :D Then I have to show it to her... :blink:

if she likes it, she keeps it and I have to buy another one for myself. :angry:

Bill,

Quit your whining. Your wife wisely bought you a Perazzi. She KNEW it would be less expensive in the long run. :D

Give her a hug for me. I'm lazy and don't write. It doesn't mean I don't miss you guys.

Liota

I made the mistake of having my safe open one day when my wife walked in. She stood there a moment, (I was checking to see if she was breathing) and said, "Why do you need all those guns?" I stood there and looked at the long guns, which had my new AR-15 and benelli shotgun right in the front and the two shelves of handguns and went completely blank. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I dunno." ( real bright answer, huh) and closed the door real fast.

I later tried to explain to her that they were all competition guns and each had it's own niche to fill. She looked at me and told me not to utter a word on anything she spent on the house....and I said,,,,,, "yes ma'am."

Busted in lower Alabama

dj

ps,

She knows I periodically buy a new gun, but had never seen them all together at one time. She really is sweet about my shooting and shooting purchases. She has put up with me for 32 years and I'm looking forward to the next 32. :wub:

dj

Edited by dajarrel

I never lied to my wife about the value of my guns. I would have been caught in the long run when getting them insured anyway. She bought me a SV open gun since I quit copenhagen for one year so she is well aware of the prices. She didnt know how much my 1st gen Colt S/A army's were worth. She just thought they were a couple of old cowboy guns that didnt have much value. She know different now.

I guess I'm lucky. My wife didn't complain when I got my thrid safe. In fact she has told me that if I want it I should go get a 50 now while I can. And she doen't shoot! Best woman I know. I can shoot when ever I want to, I travel to matches wherever I want to.

Someday she'll want something, and when she does, I suppose it'll be only fair to get it without complaint. Thankfully she doesn't like jewelry, of fancy cars or furs.

I have the feeling that I am probably the luckiest guy alive.

Jim